Part 25-One week

I took a look down the corridor outside my working space. I pointed to a guard and motioned for him to come before me. "Yes, King Hades?" He said. "Figure out who is in charge of food. Tell them to send five to ten carriages, filled with our extra food to Olympus. If she finds any problem completing my request tell them to come and see me... and, arrange for a plate of dinner to be brought up." The servant nodded at my request and left. 

Five minutes went by before a servant appeared. "The dinner plate King Hades." I took the plate from his hands and transported myself inside the room I shared with Persephone. 

I took a glance around.

Persephone laid asleep on the edge of the bed, she still had the same dress. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were swollen. The sight of her, like this, tore my heart. 

I seat down on a chair nearby and cautiously placed the dish on the small table next to the bed.

I stayed there for a while observing her. Maybe she would wake up hungry, and have a bite of food. 

I initially planned to leave sometime later and sleep in another room, but I accidently passed out on the sofa chair.    

I was woken by the sound of footsteps. My eyes quickly came opened, the room still dark, I made out the silhouette of my goddess she slowly moved across the room to the door. She turned her head to look at me expecting to find me still sleeping, her frame shot up scared our eyes met. She could do no more then dash to the door. 

She pressed her hand against the golden handle trying to open it. It did not budge, "Ughhh," she exhaled frustrated. She turned to me. "Hades, please let me go!" She pleaded. 

"I spoke to your father recently," I said. "You'll be glad to hear he will reveal your location to everyone in one weeks. That is when you will be released." To my surprise Persephone did not jump up in happiness. Her small face was expressionless.

"How do I know you're not lying?" She said. "You'll just have to trust me." I stood up and began walking towards her by the door. "Persephone, stay with me, let us be together these next seven days. Who knows what will happen after that? Let's enjoy each other." I whispered into her ear. Persephone shily nodded. I brought her up and close to me, she instinctively wrapped her legs around my long torso. I began kissing her neck as I brought her to our bed. "Wait!" She screamed I stopped kissing her. " Am I being manipulated?" She asked just before I laid her down below me. "Yes," I admitted unashamedly. She opened her mouth ready to curse at me. I stopped her with a kiss. 

After making out for quite a while, I moved to her neck pressing ardent kisses. 

She moaned into my ear which instantly turned me on. I uncovered the lower part of her robe took my hardened member out and pressed it towards her. She gasped. 

I began moving in and out of her quickly. She grabbed onto the bed sheets screaming in pleasure. 

We reached our climax at the same time. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed. I approached her face kissed her forehead as I exited her. "Do you want to go have breakfast?" I asked. "Together? Don't you have to go judge souls?" She propped herself up with her elbows to face me. "I figure I can ignore them until next week." I said standing up and covering myself with a black robe. "Is that a wise decision?" Persephone asked worriedly. "Don't worry they can wait." She nodded, also standing up. 

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, we had just finished eating breakfast. "We can do archery, explore the giant library, the gardens, whatever you want to do?" I said giving her options. 

She thought for a while. "If it's alright with you, I would like to go visit the Elysium fields." She said shily. "Yes, let's go there," I said. 

We spent all morning until afternoon roaming the place. We bumped into the same people that invited us to dinner and had an interesting chat. 

"Wasn't today fun?" Persephone said laying in bed with a smile. "Yes," I said laying on top of her and kissing her. 

She began taking off my shirt. 

The week went by in a blur until we were in our last night. We laid awake sweaty and out of breath from our recent excursions of each other's bodies. My hand held onto her waist holding her close, her's laid leisurely on my rising chest. "Hades," She called out to me sweetly. "Yes my goddess?" I asked. "What will you do if I am taken away from you?" 

"I will wage war on all of Olympus, Demeter's wrath is nothing compared to mine, all of Tartarus will be released in earth." I answered without a second thought, she only looked at me before saying; "you don't mean that." I kissed her forehead. "When I want something I get it." I kissed her lips. "Am I only a want, am I the shiny toy a child bawls for." I kissed the middle of her chest. "A want you my queen are a need." She arched her back forward as I traced my hands through her belly. "Let's talk seriously" she said in a heated voice. I placed her fragile legs on top of my shoulders and submerged my mouth abruptly into her folds. "Ahhh Hades." She clasped her legs around my shoulders, wiggling herself against me. 

I pulled out of her, I stared at her she looked back at me confused. "Don't you want to talk?" She kicked at me annoyed. 

A knock came early in the morning it was Hecate and Thanatos. "Let's have breakfast."

I looked at the bowl of fruit there where almost all fruits except one, the prohibited fruit.

I stared at my beautiful queen Persephone, I could not trick her into eating a pomegranate she would hate me forever, but I couldn't live without her.