The Bad Boy

Chapter One

"Who would name their daughter Tom? Hahahahaha"

Yep, I'm a girl and my name's Tom. Surprise surprise.

It was the 'It' crowd's routine to make fun of my name at least once a day. I was really starting to get annoyed.

I wish I could just wring their necks and stab their- ok I should just stop imagining these stuff or I'm really gonna do it in real life and end up in jail.

"Just let it go Tom," my best friend, Lexie whispered, breaking my reverie.

"Yeah..maybe I should.. Let's go," I said while closing the door to my locker louder than necessary.

The 'Queen Bee' or rather, Queen Bitch, the oh so famous Misty Jones, stopped in her tracks, narrowing her eyebrows at me.

"Aw look who's getting mad. It's Tom! Hahahahaha!" Misty laughed at her own joke. Her ratty looking minions laughed along too.

Urgh just hearing her voice was enough to send chills down my spine. I simply shrugged and headed to my next class, Biology.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Today you're gonna have new lab partners yay! Check out who you're partnered with now!" Mr Williams shouted too eagerly and everyone groaned.

I stared at the piece of paper in front of me. This cannot be happening! My new lab partner was Prescott High's notorious Beau Brooks.

Beau and his friends were always getting into fights, getting sent to detention, skipping classes, breaking rules- yeah you get the idea. No one dared to mess with Beau and his friends unless they want themselves killed.

I sat down at my new seat glaring at Mr Williams's back. He was such a cunt for partnering me with Beau!

A few minutes after the lesson has started, Beau came dashing into class with a snapback which says "OBEY".

"Wassup teach!" he yelled with a grin.

Mr Williams looked like he was about to have a heart attack, he was as red as a tomato! I burst out laughing without even realizing.

"Go sit beside Tom! And Tom, would you like to tell us what's so funny?" Mr Williams asked.

I shook my head innocently.

Beau walked to the seat beside me and sat down.

"Hey!" I heard someone whisper after a few minutes.

I looked around the class and everyone seemed to be really into their work. Oh so now there's a problem with my ears too, great.

"Over here, stupid!" Beau whispered.

"I'm not stupid!" I replied fiercely.

"Ooh feisty.." he winked.

I stared at him, his eyes were so beautiful. They were a pretty mix of blue and green and he had really long dark lashes. I think I stopped breathing.

"Cat got your tongue, sweetie?" Beau started smirking.

"Sh..shut up." I stuttered.

Beau remained silent for the rest of the class which I was so thankful for I could kiss the ground.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"So how was it like sitting with the bad boy?" Lexie asked, giving me a playful grin.

"Oh it was fabulous." I rolled my eyes, giving her a sarcastic reply.

"Oh my gosh, that's great then!" Lexie squealed.

Great she didn't get my sarcasm.

"No, Lexie, I was just being sarcastic." I explained to her like I was talking to a 2-year-old.

"Haha, he's pretty hot anyway. Look, the girls are all over him." Lexie nodded to the right.

I looked over and she was right. The girls were all trying too hard to get Beau's attention but he seemed indifferent about it.

Just as I was about to look away, Beau looked up and he winked at me. My heart stopped. If looks could kill, Beau, I swear you'd be the death of me!

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

So here's the first chapter guys<3 hope you liked it! :)

-Cassandra