Milk

Chapter Thirteen

"Today you guys will be doing some worksheets while I go off for a meeting so make sure you behave yourselves!" Mr Williams yelled while handing out some papers.

Once I got the worksheet, I started doing the questions. Well, what could I say I was a complete nerd and I liked to get my things done.

The class started to get a little rowdy as everyone started getting engaged in their conversations. Some people were even filming a video of themselves doing the Harlem shake.... Weird.

Beau started to clear his throat noisily beside me. I turned to glare at him and he smiled, happy that he got my attention.

"Tom let's do something fun." Beau  suggested.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Maybe we could have a make out session in the bathroom..." He trailed off.

He let out a girly scream as I hit him repeatedly on his chest and I immediately stopped when I heard him scream.

A few seconds passed by and we were just staring at each other before we burst into laughter.

"D..did you just scream?" I said,clutching my stomach.

Beau stopped laughing and his cheeks turned into a darker shade of red.

"Aw are you shy?" I teased, poking his cheeks.

I felt myself being lifted off my seat and before I knew it, I was straddling Beau.

"What are you doing, Beau!" I hissed, struggling to get off his lap.

"Nothing but it's fun isn't it?" He whispered seductively.

I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my shorts and I took it out to read the message.

"Lexie: Omg Tom, get a fucking room!"

I smiled sheepishly at my phone before looking around the classroom for Lexie. She was sitting a few seats away from us giving me a cheeky smile.

At the corner of my eye, I could feel someone glaring at me. I made the biggest mistake of my life as I turned to look at Misty Jones.

Misty was sat there with her arms folded across her chest. She looked so furious I could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"What's wrong Tom?" Beau said softly, reminding me that I was still straddling him. Oh awkward.

He turned around to where I was staring at and Misty's face immediately changed. She started twirling her hair and smiling at Beau seductively.