What Do I Do

Chapter Fourteen

"WHAT THE FUCK! BEAU!" I screamed and starting chasing him across the cafeteria. I slipped and almost fell face first into the ground a couple of times.

Beau was running way too fast for his own good. I really hope he would run into a wall and get his head cracked open.

I was running past the classrooms when I felt someone's hands around me, pulling me into one of the classrooms.

Beau was leaning against a table, with his arms folded across his chest, grinning like he had gotten an A for a test.

"Stop grinning or I'm gonna pluck all your teeth out." I snapped.

"Now now, why would you do that?" Beau cooed.

"YOU POURED MILK ON ME. What the fuck was that for?!" I shouted, trying to look as angry as I sounded.

"Nothing, I just thought there was too much of a sexual tension between us." Beau replied simply while checking his fingernails.

I rolled my eyes at his answer and started towards the door.

"Wait!" Beau said abruptly, throwing some clothes towards me.

I caught them just in time before they landed on the ground.

"Those are my gym clothes. You can change into them." He said in full seriousness. There wasn't a single hint of amusement in his voice.

I was still shocked at his sudden change of behaviour as he gestured for me to go to him and I did.

Beau picked up a towel and began drying my hair. I felt like a little girl again.

After he was done, he sniffed my hair and let out a sigh. Weirdo..

"It's all dried up now but it still smells like milk. Me likey." He commented.

I wasn't going to let him off for just drying my hair. So I ignored his comment and made my way to the exit again when Beau stopped me yet again. This time, he held on to my wrist, making my heart race, wondering what it was that he wanted.

"Um well I was just wondering if you could change here? I promise I won't peek! Besides there's only 5 minutes till lessons start. You don't wanna be late do you?" Beau said quickly, giving me puppy eyes. My heart softened as he stared at me with his beautiful eyes.

His eyes seemed to be holding me captive, keeping me rooted to the ground. But then....

"No you perv!" I screamed into his face, running away to the bathroom before Beau could react.

After I changed into Beau's gym clothes, I stared at myself in the mirror.

Ew now I looked like one of those jocks who think it was cool to come to school everyday in gym clothes.

I was still staring at my reflection when Beau barged into the toilet.

"What are you doing in here?!" I whispered, looking around the bathroom just in case someone was in here.

"This is a guy's bathroom..." Beau answered, shrugging his shoulders.

I looked around and saw the urinals and face palmed myself.

The bell rang signalling the start of the next lesson.

Beau handed me my books when we got out of the bathroom.

"Got your stuff. Don't ask me how." Beau drawled before dragging me to Math class.

"Wait, when were you in the same math class as me?" I wondered aloud, not remembering seeing Beau in my Math class ever.