Barbie Doll Panties

Chapter 15

"So what did that old hag say to you?" Beau asked as he got into the car.

"Stop being rude. Jenny's nice." I replied, remembering what she said.

"So what did she saaaaay?" Beau whined, starting the engine.

"Oh nothing just mentioned that somebody's got a crush on me." I replied smugly.

"Who's that fucking idiot I'm gonna break his neck if he gets close to you." Beau spat, stepping on the accelerator.

I started snickering because Beau didn't know I was talking about him.

"What? Stop laughing!" Beau ordered, driving even faster.

"Okay okay! Stop driving so fast I don't wanna die just yet!" I shouted, slapping Beau's lap repeatedly.

At the corner of my eye I could see huge bag at the backseat.

"Uh Beau? Did you kill someone? Why is there a body bag in the backseat?" I asked anxiously.

Beau started choking on his drink and sending water everywhere.

"That.. Isn't... A body bag! That's just my bag for my footy stuff!" Beau said in between his laughing fit.

"Okay okay stop laughing it isn't even that funny." I replied, annoyed.

"You're just saying it because I'm laughing at you!" Beau said, glancing at me.

"So are you going to the camp next week?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Of course! You didn't think you could possibly get rid of me for three days did you?" Beau said seductively.

I groaned and covered my face with my fingers.

"So where are we going right now?" I asked, staring out the window.

"My house. And then you can walk yourself home." Beau replied with a sly grin on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at his reply. We're neighbours and my house was literally just a few steps away from his.

After a few minutes, Beau parked his car in his driveway and got out. Within seconds, he was opening the door for me.

Without giving him another glance, I started heading in the direction of my house.

"Not so fast cupcake." Beau said in a husky voice, grabbing my wrist.

"You need something?" I asked.

"Oh yes I do need something." Beau commented giving me a wink that told me it was an innuendo.

"Cut it out Beau." I replied icily, trying to get his hand off my wrist.

"You haven't told me what Jenny told you." Beau said, staring at me intensely as if daring me to run away without telling him.

"She told me that you had a crush on me!" I replied hastily before running to my house.

I ran up to my room and I could see Beau still standing beside his car, staring into the blank space.

After I was done bathing, I heard my phone buzzing on my bedside table. I sprinted across my room to get it, hoping it was from Beau.

Beau Brooks: It's true.

Tom Ciara: What is?

Beau Brooks: I really like you.

When I saw his reply, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I mean I already knew that he liked me so why was I still so excited?

My fingers started moving around randomly as I thought about what to reply him next. It was like my brain has stopped functioning or something.

Goddammit Tom, just tell him you like him too!

Thanks conscious. Thanks for being there xoxo.

As I was typing my reply, Beau sent another message.

Beau Brooks: Do you like me to?

Tom Ciara: Yes.

YES? TOM DID YOU JUST REPLY HIM A YES? HE FUCKING TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU!

Okay fine.

Tom Ciara: I like you a lot.

Mm that's better.

Beau Brooks: Same :) I started liking you when I found out you wear Barbie Doll panties. It turns me on ;) ;)

Tom Ciara: I do not! Shut up -.-

Beau Brooks: Okay fine. Goodnight. Make sure you don't dream about me and wet your bed alright x

I smiled at his text. This boy, he really knows how to make me smile and I love him so much for that.

♡ ♡ ♡

So what did you think about this chapter? btw I don't think this story is gonna end soon so yeah :) Tomorrow's the last day of my exams and I'm going to update a lot more often than I used to. I've got 10 votes the last chapter and I'm so so happy :) Please vote because it makes me smile :D

- Cassandra

☼ ☼ ☼