Chapter 22

Tyler's POV
I honestly don't feel like going to school today. I tried telling my mom but she wouldn't budge, I mean if Scotty sneezed he wouldn't go to school but if my eyes were bleeding out right now she's still have me go to school. Which I think is bullshit. I went to school and so did Scotty (for once). Ever since this morning I've been in a pissy mood. I don't know why I've been like this. And no incase you're wondering it's not that time of the month.

I saw Benny but didn't greet him. He saw me and he waved I have him a fake smile and continued into my next classes. By 12:30 I was in math class. This was the only class I used to look up to. Why? Because the boys were in this class. Although nobody pays attention I still raise my hand during class.

"Tyler?" Says my math teacher. I was spacing out so I couldn't pay attention.

"Tyler!" She yelled louder.

That grabs my attention and I stupidly say "What?!"

She sighs and writes something down and hands it to me.

"What the hells this?!" I say in an angry tone

"It's called a detention slip Tyler, you're serving it today after school."

I sighed and put the slip inside my binder. I felt all eyes on me. I saw, Outta the corner of my eye, Benny and the rest of the guys staring at me shocked. After that everyone was talking about the incident.

I walked to my locker before going off to detention. I shoved my books into my locker and slammed my locker closed.

"Hey." I heard someone say

I jumped slightly since I didn't know that anyone was there. I sighed and saw Benny. I rolled my eyes and pushed my hair outta the way. I walked off to detention and left Benny behind. I've never felt like this before. I felt incompetent and outta control and I hated that. God, could this day get any worse? I thought. And of course, it did.
I was the only girl there.

I sighed and sat all the way in the back. Thankfully I had my headphones and phone with me. I plugged in my headphones and put them on. I listened to music during what I call hell.

I was listening to Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. I must've been so into the song because the teacher yelled at me to stop humming. Finally it was over. I sighed and stepped out to feel the cool autumn air hit my face and hair. I then saw Benny and the boys waiting for me.

I rolled my eyes and walked off without saying hello. I felt that somebody was following me, so I turned around and nobody was there. I turned around and kept walking. I heard footsteps walking, faster and faster by the second. Then all at once those footsteps started running. I stopped and turned around but again saw no one. I sighed and turned around. As I turned around I saw Phillips.