Chapter 27

Benny's POV
Tyler's mom has invited me and the rest of the guys to go to Tyler big volleyball tournament. I don't know if I should go, I mean shoes prolly still mad at me or pissed. But I gotta be supportive and after all the guys were forcing me.

So today is the big day for Tyler. Scotty had informed us about these games. He even gave us a long ass lost about what we should and should not do.

1) Don't stare at her when she's going to start playing, she gets intimidated

2) Don't cheer for just her she'll get nervous and do something stupid

3) Do cheer for the whole team after they finish.

4) Even if you don't know the players only on Tyler's team clap if they make the serve it gives them hope that they can win.

5) Do chant "Lets go tigers lets go!" Clap clap stomp stomp

6) No matter what happens out there don't show them that you're disappointed

7) if you're reading this you probably don't give a damn

So basically Scotty has been to a lot of these games. Tyler must me very nervous but i doubt it since its a tournament meaning they won a lot of games. Mrs. Smalls drives all of us to the game. Tyler got shotgun after all she was fidgeting in her seat the whole time.

She got out quickly than all of us and she waves good bye to us and ran into the gym. Mrs. Smalls parked the car and we got out. We went into the huge gym. It was loud and many volleyball a were flying around. I saw Tyler overhand serve a ball and it made it over. After about 5 minutes of serving probably they had more before we came. Every girl got into partners and started bumping the ball back to each other. After a long while the game was about to start.....