Returning To The Place Once Known As Home

Dream showed up at Logsteadshire or what Tommy could rebuild of it. Tommy had grown to fear Dream, and yet could no longer bring himself to hate the man anymore. Tommy was tired of fighting and of everything else since he would only get hurt in the end. He had bruises to show what his defiance got him. The tall boy who once was so happy and vibrant was now a shell of his former self so dull and fearful. He once would be screaming and laughing loudly, yet now he stood in his tent fearful of going out of the little safety it offered.

Today when Dream showed up he watched as Tommy himself dug the hole and threw his stuff in. Tommy looked up at Dream as if to tell him that the few tools were it. Dream simply gave a slight nod tossed some tnt in and they watched it explode. Tommy went and patched up the hole and it was on with the day as if nothing happened. Yet Dream seemed to be stuck in his thoughts it made Tommy wonder what he was thinking.

Finally Dream turned to Tommy and for the first time since he had gotten here spoke "Tommy..Tubbo says your exile is being lifted in two days so you can pack up what you want to keep. Isn't that great Toms?" Tommy froze to think about it. Was this great? Did he want to go back? Did anyone really want him back? What would he take back? What would happen to Logsteadshire when he left? Too many thoughts yet no answers since as soon as Dream told him that he apparently had to go.