"Do you want a cookie?"

Days passed and Harry never let Louis out of his sight, after that day they never saw the guy again.

Louis found it a little suspicious but Harry was just happy to never see the asshole again, weeks went by and once again Louis and Harry found themselves on the soccer field.

"F-fuck Harry" Louis giggles as Harry gropes his bum and pressed butterfly kisses over his bondmark.

"I love you so much Louis, you don't even know." mumbling against Louis' neck the Alpha doesn't mind the fact that he is a little late and the game is about to start.

Louis coos and caresses Harry's cheek with his tiny hand.

"Love you too baby"

Before Harry can snog the life out of his Omega someone yells Harry's name, sighting Harry lets go of Louis (not without a little pat on his bum though) and makes his way towards the boy's catcalling.

∆∆∆

"Y-yes!" Louis moans when he feels Harry's cock drag against his prostate, he's riding Harry on the couch for what seems like forever. They were just watch a movie together, cuddling on the couch all snuggled and fluffy, when suddenly Harry was grinding his cock against Louis' thigh one thing led to another and here they are. Louis was already wearing a butplug (He loves feeling full) and Harry was more than pleased to find it there.

"Baby, let me touch" Harry's low voice sounded pained as Louis held the Alphas hands above his head. Laughter filled the room along with skin slapping against skin as Louis giggled loudly.

"Oh how the tables have turned, Styles" Louis looked down at him, a mischief twinkle in his eyes "you can't touch me because I'm using you to get off, this is not for you" Again Louis giggled at the pained expression on Harry's face.

Louis leaned forward and kissed Harry hard and filthy, licking into his mouth and sucking on his tongue making the Alpha bite Louis' bottom lip when he pulled away.

"Love you" Louis murmured, suddenly feeling small and wanting to be taken care off.

"Love you too, baby, love you so much" Harry panted feeling his knot getting bigger.

The closer Harry came to release the harder his chest rumbled, it wasn't helping that Louis would moan his name every time Harry's knot catches on his rim.

"Baby, just- please?" If it was any other person the Alpha would rather die than beg but Harry knew that sometimes Louis needs this, feel a little in control and if Harry was honest he liked it because it shows him that Louis isn't just some quiet submissive Omega.

Louis goes limp on Harry's chest and the Alpha takes that as a yes. Harry pulls out carefully and flips them over so Louis is moaning underneath him, he grabs Louis' hip with one hand and starts to pound into his beautiful Omega. Louis gasps and wraps his legs around his Alpha, loving the sounds Louis makes and how fucked out his Omega looks Harry comes, his knot popping inside with a growl. Louis wines when he feels the semen pumping inside him and comes all over his and Harry's stomachs.

Harry covers Louis' body as best as he can with his own to protect his Omega in this fragile state.

"You are so good darling, so good for me"
Harry whispers praise as he noses at the bite mark, making Louis purr contently.

∆∆∆

When Harry's knot is down he grabbed the blue buttplug from the table and carefully pushes it inside, Louis moans at the feeling and the Alpha flips them carefully so Louis' on his lap with a big sweater on.

He cleans their bellies with the tissues they keep on a table next to the couch.

∆∆∆

They're watching tv and Harry feels that Louis is on the brink of falling asleep when someone knocks on the door.

Louis jumps up and Harry coos at him "Did you expect anyone baby?" Louis shakes his head and lets out the most adorable kitten yawn, making Harry coo again.

Before they can get up they hear a muffled voice "Louis? Are you home"

Louis squeals and claps his hands in delight suddenly not feeling tired anymore.

"I forgot Liam was coming over!" Louis wobbles as fast as he can to their room to get some pants on, when he passes the hallway he yells "Give me a minute Liam!" followed by a loud crash but before Harry even gets up to check on Louis, the Omega shouts that he's fine.

Slowly Harry stands up and collects the clothes they threw on the floor earlier. Sighting really deep, he walks back to their bedroom only to find Louis' books on the floor.

Louis stumbles out of the bathroom and sees Harry (who is still naked by the way) cleaning the room a little and putting Louis' books in the nightstand on the Omegas side.

"Are you gonna join us for tea, Curly?" Louis puts his hands on his hips.

"No, i'm just gonna lay down i think, do you want to order pizza later?" The Alpha didn't sound too happy, he didn't like having Liam over, Harry is sure that nature made a mistake when Liam told him he's a beta. The build and dominant attitude Liam has clearly suggest Alpha.

Even after all these years Harry is still a little wary of letting his Omega alone with the Beta but he has nothing to worry about right now because Louis is still full of his seeds and the butplug, making Louis smell like him so intensely that some people might think Louis was actually Alpha. And of course the slight limp Louis was sporting did help a little.

"Fine, be that way." Louis rolled his eyes and left to room but not before shouting "I want pepperoni"
Hearing Harry whisper "I know" as he opened the door.

"Liam!" Louis squealed when he saw the bloke on the other side

"Hey, Lou" Liam hugged him, when they let go Louis closed the door and pulled Liam towards the kitchen.

"I'm so happy you're here" Louis said softly while making some tea. Liam smiled at Louis and sighed "It's been way too long" It was true, with Liam living in another town the Omega barely sees him anymore.

Liam is a year older than Louis and chose to start working right after high school, the only problem was that the best contract he was offered required for him to move two towns away. Louis cried when he heard it, all snot and full blown sobs.

He had known Liam for years and even though he didn't have any feelings for Liam, it is just the way Louis is. He won't open up for a long time but when he does, you better be prepared for Louis to never let go.

After the tea was done Louis handed Liam his cup, searched the cabinets and pulled a pink cookie jar out.

"Do you want a cookie?" Louis asked taking one himself and stuffing it in his mouth 'Hmm strawberry'

Liam chuckled and grabbed one as he and Louis sat down at the kitchen table.

"How are you, Li?" Louis stuffs another cookie in his mouth while he waits for Liam to answer.

"I'm good, I'm good. Nice flat, great job, missing my best friend though" Liam smiles, picking at his cookie "Still like strawberries I see" He laughs when Louis nods his head and giggles with his mouth full.

"Oh, almost forgot, a few Omegas are disappearing in my town so I want you to be extra careful these days and don't go outside when it's dark. I should really talk to Harry about it, where is he?" Liam rubbed his neck with one hand, he needed Louis to be safe and happy.

Louis stiffed 'Omegas disappearing?'