Epilogue

"Give me my fucking strawberries" Louis is tired and sore and his asshole of an Alpha was holding a box of strawberries above his head and Louis could never reach that high.

"Not before I get a kiss" Louis huffed, he just wanted to go lay down in their bed with his strawberries and watch some television.

In a split second Louis decided that Harry deserved it so with all his might he punched Harry in the stomach.

Harry gasped and lowered his hand to cradle his stomach and dropped the box.

"Yes!" Louis yelled out in glee but when he saw the Harry rub his stomach with a pained face he promptly burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry" Louis sobbed, clutching his box with strawberries. Harry stood there, stunned at the sudden change of mood and forgot about the small ache on his stomach.

"baby, it really didn't hurt that much love" the Alpha tried to calm his sobbing mate but Louis just kept crying.

"I'm so a-aggressive"

Louis has tears streaming down his cheeks but he still opens the box and takes a strawberry out to eat, he's craving them like crazy.

"No you're not baby, you're just pregnant and I love it" The Alpha chuckles at his mate and gently cradles the five month belly where his baby is at home right now.

Louis giggles wetly and places his hand on top of Harry's.

"I love you" the Omega wiped his nose with his sleeve "I love you too baby and I'm so grateful to have you" Harry hugged him close and kissed the top of the Omega's head.

They hear a small meow and Louis giggled at peach who was trying to climb his leg.

He picked her up and cradled her close while cooing and petting her.

"Come on babe, we'll get into our bed and watch some television while I feed you strawberries" the Alpha took Louis to the hallway and up the stairs, he was so concerned about everything these days.

He can't keep his hands on himself when his Omega is glowing and rubbing his baby bump with a smile that could blind people.

He's just so happy with his life right now, he has it all.

They climb into bed and Louis gets comfortable under the sheets yawning because it's already ten p.m and he is so tired now that he's comfortable on their bed with peach at his feet.

He opens his mouth and makes an ahh sound when he feels Harry's body settle besides him, harry rolls his eyes and picks up a strawberry but before it's even close to Louis' mouth peach snatches it out of his hand and jumps down on the floor with it.

It was silent for a second before Louis abruptly let out little giggles and Harry joined him only seconds later.

When their giggles died down they stared at each other and smiled softly.

"I love you" they said at the same time.

They really love each other and their unborn baby so much.

There will be a part 2 and it'll be about when they mated and and their lives with children :)