"what? Cat got your tongue?"

"Don't look but the new guy is checking you out"

Louis turned his head to see a boy with black hair look at them, the boy winked at Louis and turned away.

"Why would he do that?" Louis asked Niall who was shaking his head in amusement.

"Maybe because you are wearing the skinniest skinny jeans ever, or maybe because he doesn't know you're mated" Niall laughed at Louis who was trying to look at his bum.

"I don't have time for this, I need my strawberries" just then Harry came walking down the hall, with a box full of strawberries. Louis licked his lips, he could taste the sweetness already.

"Babe, we we're out of regular strawberries but I found these in the cupboard" Harry held the box in front of Louis, hoping that this was okay because a sad Louis would mean a sad Harry.

Curious as always, Louis opened the box only to find chocolate covered strawberries, that was not what he wanted.
He grabbed the box from Harry, smiling sweetly he told him "Thanks" and left for class.

Harry stood there with Niall looking at Louis' figure that was getting smaller by the second. He didn't get a goodbye kiss.

"Mate, you do know Louis is a cheerleader, right?" Niall asked Harry as if Harry would really not know his Omega that well.

"Of course I do-"

"So you also know he's on a diet, so he can't eat chocolate and he's probably just staring at it right now, trying to hold himself together. You know how passionate Louis is about his food"

"But he didn't eat any dinner last night and I just wanted to make sure he ate something" Harry shook his head, diet or not Louis needs to eat. Even the thought of someone implying that his perfect, tiny, beautiful Omega needs a diet makes Harry's Alpha growl.

Seeing Harry struggle with this information, Niall says goodbye quickly and almost runs to his class.

Harry rolls his eyes and proceeds to get to maths, only one year to go in this hell hole and Harry is so ready to start growing their nest and get Louis round and full of his pups.

He sights.

He told Louis what his plans were for the future and Louis didn't necessarily agree, the Alpha wanted them to have pups as soon as Louis moved in with him after mating.

Louis told him that he wasn't gonna stay home at 15 and be sore and stupid while Harry was going to high school and getting smart, however Louis did really want to give his Alpha pups so he told Harry he would think about it after high school.

They never talked about it again and Harry just assumed that he could get Louis pregnant right after graduation, he would get his Omega pregnant at some point.

After high school Harry decided that he was gonna slowly take over his father's corporation. His father was happy to know that he could leave his work in his sons hands.

Louis didn't really know what he wanted to do after high school. He didn't know if he wanted to get more education or just stay home and be a housewife for his Alpha.

After school (because of their schedules, he didn't see Louis at all today) Harry was more than a little annoyed by the fact that he didn't know if his Omega ate something today. He knows Louis has practice right now and makes his way down to the locker rooms.

He silently opened the door and slipped in, he saw Louis with his back to him, getting dressed in his white and blue uniform.

He sneaked up on him but right when he was ready to pounce, Louis took his jeans off. Louis' bum was covered in red lace with a beautiful flower pattern.