"Harry?"

"Harry?" Louis questioned, he opened his eyes to find Harry looking slightly calmer but still wary.

"Come here." Louis couldn't react faster for the Alpha command, little feet taking him to his Alpha.

Before Louis could really understand what was going on, Harry had him against the lockers and growled loudly.

"Harry, babe, you know how i get with compliments-" Louis tries but it's no use, Harry is already consumed by the need to make Louis his and keep him that way.

"Jump." Harry's tone didn't change as he gripped Louis tights. he bite down on Louis' mark while he carried him outside making Louis go slack in his arms.

The Alpha brought them to his car and in swift motions he settled them in the back seat.

"First-" Harry moved them so Louis was trapped under him. "I'm going to make sure that you know who you belong to-" By now Louis knew that Harry wasn't himself anymore, there was no trace of the sweet boy. Harry was fully Alpha right now, his eyes blown and his teeth bared as he pinned Louis down.

The dominant smell that was raiding of Harry made Louis' bones feel like jelly.

"Then, I'm going to find this Alpha who thinks he can take my Omega from me and kill him"

Louis only moaned in response and bucked his hips up to meet Harry's, he could already feel the slick between his cheeks.

Smelling the arousal from his Omega Harry moaned, Louis' slick always smells so good. Harry captured Louis' lips in a biting kiss, letting his hands travel down to the Omega's bum and groping it.

"Fuck me" Louis whimpered and bared his throat.

He needed Harry to knot him and make him forget his problems for a while, school is so stressful lately and the girls form the cheer squad didn't think they were ready for the next game and- oh

Harry aggressively bite down on the (covered with lovebites) bondmark, hard enough to reopen the wound and making Louis' head fuzzy, only remembering the name of his Alpha.

∆∆∆

After Harry's knot went down Harry pulled out of Louis, his Omega making a noise of protest.

"Are you okay baby?" Harry just noticed how fucked out Louis looked (covered in his own cum and Harry's cum dripping out of him) his bum red from the pounding it got against Harry's pelvis.Harry kept the mark open while he fucked Louis making him disoriented and weak, just how Louis liked it. Louis didn't move, trusting his Alpha to take care of him.

Harry got a towel out of his soccer bag in the front seat and cleaned Louis while murmuring sweet things to him and making sure his Omega knows he was a good boy for his Alpha.

"Do you wanna take a nap princess?" Louis nodded and whined when Harry didn't cuddle him right away.

"Cuddle me, Alpha" Louis asked, making Harry coo at him. Louis' voice cracked a little because of the screaming he did earlier.

He grabbed Louis and in one swift motion turned them around so his Omega was laying down on his chest.

"Are you really okay? I'm sorry baby, it's just that it hasn't happened in so long and tomorrow I'm gonna find him and beat the shit out of him" Harry got angry near the end and almost spit the last words out.

Louis whimpered, he loves how possessive Harry is, it makes him feel like he's really worth something.

"Love you"

Harry kissed Louis' hair and whispered

"Love you too"

∆∆∆

The next morning Harry stayed with Louis at all times, watching the hall for the back haired boy but never finding him.

"Babe, calm down. You don't have to fight him to know that I'm yours" Louis grabbed Harry' cheek and pinched it.

The Alpha made a hurt noise and shifted his eyes towards Louis.

"I know you are mine but he clearly doesn't and what if he tells other Alpha's that he could just walk up to you and tell you you look beautiful-" Harry sighed and caressed Louis' bottom lip with his thumb "i'm the only one who can tell you that."

Louis pecked Harry on the lips and rolled his eyes at the Alpha's pout.

"You know it only means something to me when you say it."

He pecked Harry again and patted his cheek softly.

"Now, let's get to class, my big strong Alpha" Louis giggled when he saw Harry smirk.

This time Harry kissed him and murmured "Love you" against his lips, Louis hummed in response.