why her / chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe this-" Y/n had her hands flailing around her body, pacing back and forth outside of the forbidden room. "How did I get here, how the hell did I get here," She whisper yelled, though she truly wished she could scream at this moment.

"It will be fine," Daichi tried to calm his older sister down, the girl who was about to beat some random girl.

"I really thought, I thought things would be different and here we are,"

"It is different, it can be, Y/n you've been through so much, you're going to get through this," Daichi took her hands in his, trying to get her to stop moving so much for a moment. "Should I call Takeda?"

"Takeda? Him out of everyone!" She snatched her hands away and mentally slapped herself. "Fuck him, and fuck Ukai too, your teachers or whatever are all bitches!"

"Don't say anything you will regret," Daichi warned, picking up his school bag and getting ready to leave the area. "Truly think about what you are going to say because it can change the future for the worst,"

"When did you become some psychic or whatever, just go to your friends and see them, I don't care," She fumed. Daichi just left the area, going to do exactly as she said. While Y/n was now pounding on the door, and as soon as the person who opened it got a glimpse of her face, she knew that they knew what they were doing.

So Y/n did what any other civil woman in her twenty's would do, she made a pot of tea. And they sat together talking out their differences.

No. She smacked the person in the face, knowing it was going to leave a mark, truly catching that person off guard. But unfortunately Y/n wasn't prepared for what was to come next...

APRIL FOOLS 😌👏 um i have no clue what that was, but decided to kind of prank you guys a bit

APRIL FOOLS 😌👏
um i have no clue what that was, but decided to kind of prank you guys a bit.

a nee ways, if you have any questions about me or the book, go ahead and ask them here and i'd love to answer them,

if you don't.. then be prepared for the next chapter :))

—- ella <33