the moon is beautiful <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was ready to head back home, after reading that profile, it felt as if it confirmed my suspicions of him seeing someone else. Ukai seemed different, seemed like he truly cared for me, he at least acted like he did.

I mean we had so many great moments, all our little jokes and him being very supportive with me just trying to deal with this whole marriage situation. To be honest, I don't think a lot of men really would.

"I'm going home," I mumbled to Takeda, the man moving to sit next to me at the bar. "It's been a long day, so,"

"Want me to drive you back, oh wait, I didn't drive. I can call a uber or something," He offered, placing down his beer and pulling out his phone.

"No thanks," I smiled lightly, taking one last sip of my drink and pulling up the app on my own phone. "It's kind of you, but you should still have fun here,"

"Oh, uh, okay, yeah. See you later?"

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled, grabbing my bag and walking towards the entrance of the bar. I was about to walk out the door before a hand landed on my shoulder. "Oh, Ukai?"

"No Keishin?" He smiled slyly, following me out to the front of the building. "You've seem off tonight, did that mom of yours say something else, your aunt this time?"He lit up a cigarette, offering one to me but I declined.

"Just tired, everything has been really stressful lately and I need a break," I told him, looking up into the sky, seeing the moon shining so brightly.

"Yeah you do," He agreed, laughing a bit. "I'm thinking of heading home, Takeda promised to also make sure your friend Sakura gets home alright," He reassured me.

"That's good, I'm just going to cal-"

"Let me take you back, I'm sobered up now and then we can talk a bit. I don't know, feels like I haven't chatted with you in a while,"

"I don't know," I mumbled, having my phone on the app to call someone to drop me off at the house.

"It's cheaper to go with me," He nudged my shoulder, grabbing his keys from his pocket and swinging them on his pointer finger. "What do you say?"

"Oh, um, sure?" I nodded, following him to his car. After I got into the passenger seat, it was kind of awkward, the both of us stayed silent for a little bit until he spoke up.

"Do you mind if I make a stop somewhere else first?" He questioned, turning a different way from the road to get to Takeda's home.

"I kind of do, I really am tired,"

"It will be real quick, promise," He kept driving, ignoring my request. That name kept replaying in my mind, he was definitely fucking her. I wanted to trust him, I do, but it also would make sense why he would. I've got this weird thing going on with Takeda and he's been acting super strange lately.

"Why are we at a park?" I asked, looking over at his face, just the moon outlining his features. "What would you need to do here? Some drug deal?"

"No, no," He waved his hand, soon parking the car and getting out. He seemed to know where he was going, and I decided to follow him, now truly interested in what was going on.

Eventually we feel upon a picnic blanket, with a basket, and some little treats.

"What's this?"

"Had my sister help," He smiled, sitting down and patting the spot besides him. "She's good at this stuff, i'm not, but I try,"

"Okay," I sat down besides him, still keeping some distance, truly confused on why he was pushing me away a bit and now is more romantic.

"I'm sorry for how i've been lately Y/n. It's hard to explain, but, uh, sorry,"

"I want to say it's fine, but it's not. Keishin, I hate to be that person and blame you for things or whatever you want to say. But I couldn't help but notice how strange you have been lately and that wallet on the counter,"

"You saw that?" He froze, stiffening up it was so obvious.

"Yeah, it's just all kind of odd, and adds up to me thinking your cheating. If you are just be-"

"I'm not," He quickly denied. "I know why you would think that, but you have to trust me when I say I'm not,"

"I want to, but life has been so untrustworthy to me lately, I just don't know, it just all adds up to that. This is all complicated, i'm so sick of it," I ranted, truly tired of how life was treating me lately.

"Y/n, you know her name right?" He looked at me softly.

"Yeah, it's Yua something," I whispered, laying back on the blanket, tired from the hectic day i've had.

"Good, be-"

"Good? You want me to know the name of the girl?!"

"No! No, it's not that. Yua is a real estate agent you know that too right?" I nodded my head. "She's a popular one around the area. I needed her help with selling my apartment, it's in good shape but not the best. I wanted to move, but I wanted to wait till the right time to tell you, so you wouldn't feel so overwhelmed with helping me and everything,"

"Oh,"

"I'm using the money I'm making from selling for, well, uh," He rummaged through his pocket, pulling out a little box. "It's not much, I want to get something better eventually. But I needed something to show that I truly want you, that even though we haven't been together long that I want to be the man you spend your days with, all that,"

"Keishin..."

"Y/n, will you marry me?"

"I- Yes!" I gave him a big hug, excepting the ring. "Now I don't have to marry Takeda!"

"I hope that's not the only reason your marrying me," He joked.

"Of course not," I laughed, planting a kiss on his cheek. "You think he'll be okay,"

"Oh he will, him and Sakura are definitely hooking up tonight,"

"Keishin," I slapped his shoulder. "Sakura was with that other guy,"

"We will see," He laughed, laying down on the blanket with me by his side. "I'm glad I don't have to share you with that weirdo anymore, i'm glad I can finally show you that you deserve to have someone to trust and love. I'm glad that you're mine," He turned to look at me, connecting our lips and then placing his head back down. "The moon is beautiful,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahhh sorry for the bad ending!

i ended up losing a lot of motivation, but didn't want to leave you guys with nothing so I tried to write something to work !! (my original plan was to make like two-three more chapters but that didn't work)

thanks for all the kind comments throughout this! ik it isn't the best but appreciate the love and supporters i have gained! hope you are all amazing and much love <3