Twelve

Kevin watched from the door as Chanhee continued typing furiously on his laptop. Chanhee had his brows all scrunched up and his eyes were lit. 

Kevin slowly walked behind him and put his hands on his shoulders gently. He could feel Chanhee relax as he massaged him softly.

"Ever since we got back from Hyunjae's, you've been at it nonstop." Kevin said.

"I know. But I need to get it out while the juice is still flowing." Chanhee said, biting his lips in concentration.

"Now, you're making me get jealous of your laptop."

Chanhee paused and turned around in amusement. Kevin was pouting at him pitifully. 

"You get what now?"

"Jealous and mad. You spend more time staring at your laptop then me." Kevin huffed.

"Honey, it's a laptop."

"Which is taking away all your attention." 

Kevin crossed his arms and sulked like a kid. Chanhee giggled and pulled him into a hug. He slowly lifted up Kevin's shirt and left open-mouthed kisses on his stomach. He left his kiss trail all over the surface then looked up at Kevin with a smile.

"What about now?"

"I'm still mad."

"But not jealous anymore?"

"That too."

Kevin swooped up Chanhee in one try and lifted him up onto the bed. Chanhee giggled as Kevin's love bites tickled his neck and collarbone. The two wrestled with kisses and smooches, only stopping when both were out of breath.

"Still mad?" Chanhee asked.

"Nope."

"Still jealous?" 

Kevin lifted his head up to peek at the laptop then back at Chanhee. He shrugged. Chanhee giggled again and snuggled up to Kevin. 

Kevin played with his blonde hair strands, twisting and twirling them around. It was quiet until Chanhee's phone rang.

Chanhee dragged himself out of Kevin's arms and plopped down his chair. Kevin made himself comfortable on the bed and watched Chanhee.

"Hey, Cobbie. Yeah, how did it go?"

Kevin watched as Chanhee frowned in confusion. Chanhee nodded even though Jacob couldn't see him.

"Sure. I'll be fine. Yeah, I can drop by tomorrow. It's ok. You did your best, Jacob. Yeah. See you." 

He hung up and turned to Kevin.

"I need to drop by the company tomorrow." He said carefully.

"Sure. Is there any problem with your book?" Kevin asked, sitting up properly.

"It's not my book. It's the murder Jacob told us about this morning."

"What does that have to do with you?"

"I'm not sure either." 

Chanhee nibbled on his bottom lips nervously. Kevin noticed and pulled Chanhee's chair towards him. He put on a reassuring smile.

"Should I come with you?" 

"No. I'll be fine. Just... wait for me outside, will you?"

Kevin smiled and nodded. He brushed back Chanhee's hair and stroked his cheek, staring at him lovingly. He left Chanhee back to his work and closed the door behind him.