1

Five days. It has been five days since Kaeya has met the painter that hailed from Natlan. A very calm person. Contrary to what he has heard about the people in Natlan with outrageous voices that could break a person's eardrum. He had met the painter in Springvale. Facing the windmill, a few small buckets of paint near him with a paintbrush in hand.

A few strokes of paint had decorated his face and multiple on his clothes. His hair was combed back and tied into a small ponytail. Preventing any strands from escaping and get in his way of painting. From what Kaeya can see physically, the male looked very frail. A sickly body with an amazing hobby to ease his stress away. But that's not what caught his attention the most. Rather, it's the familiar red jewel that was attached to his sketchbook.

The Pyro Vision shone bright like Amber's, Klee's, and Diluc's. Even in the dark, the ruby-like jewel still shone bright like the sun above. Kaeya knows that he and that painter won't go well with so each other. Pyro and Cryo never mix well with each other. Always at odds and never in harmony. It's either ice put the flames out or the fire melts the ice. Or it could be a tie. Just when Cryo melts, water will come out and put the fire out. Regardless, it never mixes well. It has never, in existence, could harmonize with one another.

Well, that's what Kaeya believes in at least.

Approaching the painter, he said, "What a splendid day, isn't it? May I have the honor of what you're painting, sir?" Kaeya's voice was as charming as ever. Sugar-coated and too many words to decipher. Yet, it could hypnotize many people into doing the things that Kaeya wants them to do. It's a natural gift that he likes to call both a blessing and a curse.

"That if the Cavalry Captain shares on why he has gone to Springvale in this day when no monsters are around. Then I shall too spare the time to answer your question fully." Ah, another one with a wordy mouth. Albeit there are no flowery words like Kaeya's and Venti's, many would still think that.

Kaeya chuckled, "I am only doing one of my weekly patrols, mister painter." His voice husky and smooth as always. 

"Also, I have heard of hilichurls are now rampaging in the paths towards this lovely town that you reside in. I nor the Knights of Favonious would want an accident to happen, no?" The male rolled his eyes, never meeting Kaeya's gaze as he focused on his painting. The strokes of his brushes are light, the colors vibrant as the ones in real life. Clear blue sky, luscious green grass, and birds happily flying in the air. A ghostly smile appeared on his face as his painting is almost done.

Kaeya, on the other hand, was not so sure how to feel when ignored. There were times when he was younger that he was ignored by his peers. But now? Hardly anyone would ignore him. In fact, Kaeya is doing the ignoring. Not the other way around. It has been years since he was ignored. Even Diluc would throw a snarky remark or two when he talks to that redhead. Even if Jean was busy, she would still have a minute or two for a small chat and so does Lisa. 

"Well, I'll leave you to your own devices and I do hope that mister painter would grant me the honor of being one of your models in the future." Kaeya heard the scoff from the painter. But he dismissed it. If Diluc and a few others can scoff at him then why can't the painter can't?

Ah, Cryo and Pyro never mix well with each other.