6

It was an odd day today. Well, to the Knights of Favonious, it is. Everything else is normal. A few dandelion seeds in the breeze as the birds chirped happily whilst flying. Sara is cooking delicious food as always, Timaeus standing beside the public crafting table, Majorie selling goods as always. Katherine giving commissions to adventurers and the Honorary Knight accepting them without a hassle. Acting Grand Master Jean is overworked, Albedo is somewhere off to do his research, Lisa with her library duties. All in all, it was normal. But the knights noticed that the Cavalry Captain, Kaeya Alberich, is in the garden near the knights' headquarters.

A sketchpad in his hold along with a pencil. Fully focused on his work that the paperwork on his desk piled up. Ignoring those who call him and only dismiss the knights who are there to send a report. Not wanting to deal with them any longer and just draw. His hand not stopping as he kept drawing, erasing, and drawing. His brows furrowed and his lips pursed. Frustrated that he can't draw a single strand of hair. He saw Albedo do his paintings and sketches. And he watched the blonde male too! There's no way he won't know after watching. This is ridiculous!

When he started on the eyes, it was all wonky and the two eyes are two different sizes. The arm is too thin and the body isn't shaped like a body should be. Kaeya sighed, "This is stupid..." he muttered under his breath. Rubbing the wrinkles on his forehead with two of his fingers. He wonders how Albedo and (YN) could do it so effortlessly. Is it talent? Was talent this obvious between a hardworking person and someone with it? That's just absurd. Kaeya was able to catch up to those people with talents. He was never left behind. In fact, he was ahead of those people with talents. Even ahead of Diluc and Jean. The people he admired. Yet, here he is. Having trouble sketching something so simple. Sighing, Kaeya wanted to chuck the sketchbook away. Far from his sight and hope that he would never see the horrendous drawings of his. 

"So you are here..." Blinking in shock, Kaeya glanced to where the voice came from. He saw Albedo, the chief of the alchemist team and the captain of the investigation team. A smart person, Kaeya can't deny that. But why would a smart person search for him? Kaeya doubts that it's something to do with his research. Even Kaeya has limits on academic topics. He can't even fathom the conversations he has with Lisa during her breaks. It was too... well, he was too stupid to understand what Lisa was talking about.

"And what I might do you for, Albedo? It's such a rare time for you to look for me --- usually, it would be the other way around with me going to Dragonspine," Kaeya greeted the smaller man. Standing up and hiding his sketchbook behind him. But he knows Albedo will know that he's hiding something. Nothing can get past that man unless you're smarter than him. Which is Kaeya isn't.

Albedo looped two fingers around his chin, glancing behind at what Kaeya is holding. "Is... that a sketchbook, I see?" Approaching Kaeya, Albedow was (somehow) able to get Kaeya's newly bought sketchbook. "I never took you as someone who draws, Sir Kaeya." Taking a look inside, Albedo deadpanned. All of Kaeya's attempts at drawing looked childish. More childish than Klee's, to be honest. Glancing at Kaeya, Albedo could only ponder on why Kaeya would pick up drawing as a hobby? And when has this man got time for hobbies? As much as Kaeya loves to slack off, he's still a busy man. And a busy man doesn't have time for hobbies until he gets a vacation. Which is rarely an occurrence. 

Albedo hummed, "Are you mayhaps preparing a gift for the painter from Natlan, Sir Kaeya?" Kaeya flinched. Shocked (at the same time, not at all) at how obvious it is. Knowing he can't deny it nor hide it, Kaeya nodded. Letting Albedo all of his failed creations.

"I never took you as someone romantic, Sir Kaeya. In fact, hardly anyone in the Knights of Favonious regarding your personality." Is this a day where Albedo can say whatever he wants? He can talk shit about his drawings but not about Kaeya himself. This is slander!

Kaeya dryly chucked, "I took an interest after seeing Sir (YN) paint. Surely, one would not jest seeing his paintings are almost as amazing --- actually, more amazing than yours?" What a stupid way to insult him, Albedo thinks. He has seen Kaeya giving backhanded compliments so many times. Yet, the male is having a hard time doing so right now.

Albedo chuckled, "How about I offer you a few art classes, Sir Kaeya? Many had come to my feet and begged me to teach them but I refused. Seeing it would meddle with my work. And in exchange, how about you help me with a side project that I have on Cryo Visions?"