3

The next time that Kaeya had seen (YN) was when he out in Wolvendom to seek out Razor. Klee had requested Kaeya to escort Razor back to Mondstadt since he and Klee will be getting lessons from Lisa on writing. Of course, Kaeya accepted such a favor. He can never deny a favor or a request from Klee. That girl is too cute to be sad or to cry. That and Klee's crying is too loud for anyone to bear. One time she cried and if it weren't for Albedo coming back from his research expedition at the perfect time, many would have their ears destroyed. And when he ventured into Wolvendom, lo and behold, (YN) was there. Carrying a sketchbook with a pencil behind his ear. His eyes searching for something specific and were darting from one place to another at an unholy pace.

Approaching the male, Kaeya noticed that the male's vision was nowhere to be found. "My oh my! If it isn't Sir (YN)! I have not seen you since I last went to Springvale! May I ask why such a gentleman like you is currently here in Wolvendom?" Kaeya's voice echoed throughout the forest. Echoing so loud that a few creatures had taken notice of it. (YN), on the other hand, jumped at how loud Kaeya's voice was. As if he was doing it to catch attention from others.

Turning around, "I do not see why I have the need nor the choice to tell on why I am doing here, Cavalry Captain. And if I do not ask you questions on why you were in Springvale that second time nor why you are here, then please do the same and do not ask such questions to me." The bored look on his face held a glare. A strong glare, if Kaeya might add. A look that was similar to how people look down on others. Acting if they're the emperor of an empire and thought that no one could touch them.

"Oh? And here I thought we were such good friends after those conversations..." Kaeya pouted. Even his tone shows how sad he is, Kaeya is not sad at all. (YN) can tell. And he doesn't like people when they lie. What's worse is that Kaeya is fishing for information from him. And (YN) doesn't know what kind of information Kaeya wants. Does he want knowledge about his family? His upcoming work? Or something else? Regardless, (YN) will be putting his guard up whenever the blue-colored hair man is present.

"Since when have I and the Cavalry Captain were friends? And those conversations you speak of? Those are merely small talk between strangers," (YN) said before walking away. But Kaeya seems to be stubborn for unknown reasons.

Jogging towards up the male, "How can you be so mean? I thought we already so familiar with each other since we shared names, my love," Kaeya cooed. His voice is echoing much more than earlier.

Making (YN) click his tongue, "Sir Kaeya, can you be quieter? I'm sure you know yourself that there is a camp near this area and yet you ---" (YN) stopped when he heard a familiar cry from a monster. Both males turned around and saw a couple of hilichurls and two mitachurls with them. One carrying a large ax and the other carrying a shield made of wood.

"Shit." (YN) turned around and started to run with Kaeya following in tow.

"You're running!? Shouldn't you be more knightly and kill those things!?" Kaeya only chuckled in response, jumping over a bush as (YN) turned to the side to avoid the arrows that were shot by the shooters.

"And where is the fun in that? Killing all those things by myself is too much now. Will the kind sir help me in clearing this area of them?" (YN) wanted to roll his eyes but he can't. If he would roll his eyes then he would lose sight of his surroundings. Then how did he still tripped? A branch? A rock? (YN) doesn't know and he doesn't have much time thinking over it.

Summoning his bow, (YN) shot two charged shots towards the nearing hilichurls.