Evidence

Washington DC
Navy Yard, autopsy
9:33 am

Nick goes to Jimmy in autopsy. "Jimmy, is the body here yet?", he asks. "Not yet. But it should be here any minute", Jimmy replies. "Jimmy, can I talk to you about something personal?", Nick asks Jimmy. "Of course. What is it about?", says Jimmy. "About Ellie. I'm worried about her. So much can happen to her in prison! And I don't want anything to happen to her", says Nick. "Me neither. Ellie is like a sister to me. I just don't want anything to happen to her! Not because someone is trying to frame her for murder. It's not really worth it", says Jimmy. "Did you know it was Ellie's idea to go to jail? Everyone thinks it was my idea, but it wasn't. Ellie had this idea when we were at her apartment", says Nick. "You went to her apartment?", Jimmy asks. "Commissioned by Vance. Ellie needed a watertight alibi. And the others were to investigate the crime scene. But we weren't there for long", says Nick. Now two men come in with a stretcher. "Dr. Palmer, where should we put the body of Jennifer Campton?", one of them asks. "Put it on table one, please. Where are her personal belongings?", Jimmy says. "In that box", replies the other man after they put the body on table one. Jimmy stands up to receive the personal belongings of Jennifer Campton. "Dr. Palmer, you still have to sign here and here. For the chain of custody", says one of the men. Jimmy signs and the men leave. "Nick, will you help me take Jennifer Campton's things to Kasie?", Jimmy asks. "Of course", says Nick and they go to Kasie's lab.

Washington DC
Navy Yard, Kasie's lab
9:51 am

Kasie is sitting in her lab waiting for the results of the blood samples when Jimmy and Nick come with Jennifer Campton's things. "Hello, Kasie. We've got a lot of stuff for you here", Jimmy says and puts down a box. "Oh, good. Hopefully something more interesting", says Kasie and signs that she has received the evidence. "I have to get back to autopsy to do an autopsy on Jennifer Campton, but I'm sure Nick would love to stay with you to help", Jimmy says and leaves. His cell phone suddenly rings in the hallway. It is Victoria's school.

5 minutes later: Victoria's school has said that Victoria is ill and needs to be picked up. Since Breena has no time for that today, Jimmy has to leave. He is just on his way to Vance's office when he meets him in the hallway. "Director, I'm glad I caught you. Victoria's sick and I have to pick her up from school. So I can't do an autopsy on Jennifer Campton. Could Dr. Mallard do it?", Jimmy explains. "Of course. Should I tell him?", asks Vance. "That's not necessary, Director. I'll just stop by his office and let him know", Jimmy replies. "Tell Victoria, that I hope she feels better soon", says Vance. "I will", Jimmy says and leaves.