Family

Washington DC
Car
3:21 pm

Gibbs drives and McGee sits next to him. In the back seat, Ellie sits between Nick and Jack, with Nick sitting on her left and Jack on her right. "Ellie, what exactly happened in prison?", Jack asks. Ellie leans against her and Jack puts an arm around her. "I was in the prison yard. Suddenly, Amelia and eight other inmates came up to me. Four of them grabbed me by the arms and dragged me into a corner. There Amelia punched me in the face. I called her a coward and we fought against each other. Just the two of us", says Ellie. "And then she broke your arm because she is superior to you", says Nick. "Nick!", shouts Jack in horror. "What, that's right", replies Nick. "It's not true! The others noticed that I was far superior to Amelia. Six of them dragged me away from her and then Amelia and Zoe broke my arm. The others fixed me to the ground", Ellie corrects Nick. "Sorry, Ellie. I just thought that, because Amelia had been in prison for so long...", Nick apologizes. "It's okay, Nick. You had no idea how good I was", says Ellie.

Washington DC
Navy Yard
3:46 pm

Jack is downstairs with Ellie so Ellie can get changed. "Jack, can you help me? It's kind of harder to change with a broken arm than without one", Ellie asks. "Sure. You're really going to need help. If there's anything else you need me to help you with in the next few days, just let me know", Jack replies and helps Ellie out of her overall. "Thanks. Can you help me get dressed, too?", Ellie asks. "Of course", Jack says and helps her. "I really just want to take a shower", Ellie confesses after she got dressed again. "It's best to do that after you've seen the doctor. Nick will probably let you take a shower at his place", Jack says. They go to the elevator and go upstairs.

Washington DC
Navy Yard, NCIS office
3:52 pm

Ellie and Jack come out of the elevator and see that not only Nick, McGee and Gibbs were waiting for them, but also Vance, Ducky, Jimmy and Kasie. Everyone claps. Jimmy and Kasie hug Ellie directly while Jack walks over to Gibbs. "Ouch", shouts Ellie. Jimmy and Kasie release her immediately. "B, are you okay?", Kasie asks anxiously. "Yeah, it was just too much of you two", Ellie reassures her. Kasie and Jimmy hug her again, this time more carefully. "Dr. Palmer, Kasie, could you please release Eleanor", Ducky asks with a grin. Vance, Gibbs, Jack, McGee and Nick also grin. "Of course", says Jimmy and he and Kasie release Ellie. Now Ducky hugs Ellie. "Eleanor, I'm glad you're okay and that you got out of prison largely without injury", Ducky whispers in Ellie's ear. "Me too, Ducky", whispers Ellie back. Ducky lets Ellie go. Now Vance steps forward. He puts his left hand on her right arm. "Agent Bishop, that was an outstanding performance", says Vance. "Thank you, Director", says Ellie, moved. "Bishop, you coming?", asks Nick. "I'm already here", replies Ellie. Ellie and Nick get into the elevator while the rest get back to work.