Chapter 16: LAZULI'S HOUSE

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 7: 51 PM.

The chapter starts with Speed, opening his eyes to the Zen Garden, where it was raining. He was holding a umbrella, and Mollie was waiting for Speed so she could talk to him about what had happened to his previous mission.

Before he could meet her, he went to the blue rock that he had seen before and touched the paw shaped interface again. He didn't freak out by this, and felt more calmer than before.

He walks to the stone path to meet up with Mollie. Her clothes changed every time there is a new weather in the Zen garden, in which it was raining right now.

After walking for a little, Speed finds Mollie standing while waiting for him. She was wearing a white robe still, but her sleeve turned yellow instead of blue, that resembled the rain. Speed then greets her.

Speed: *Smiles* Hello, Mrs. Mollie.

Mollie: Speed, I've been expecting you. Would you like to walk around the Zen Garden with me?

Speed: Of course, Mrs. Mollie.

Speed takes out the umbrella and opens it. He steps near Mollie to protect her from the rain and they both start walking around the Zen Garden.

Mollie: That deviant seemed to be a intriguing case. But, you didn't manage to capture him. And you let him get away...

Speed: Well, he looked to be the same model as me, and he got me in a bad situation when I was about to catch him.

She then got confused.

Mollie: What do you mean, the same model as you?

Speed: While I was exploring the abandon house with Lazuli, we found a yellow suit that resembles mine, and I also found a fake ID that was in the pockets of the suit. The deviant named himself "Alan" in the fake ID. And in the picture of the fake ID, had a Jolteon who looked exactly like me, but had blue eyes, longer hair, and looked to be older...

He then questions Mollie.

Speed: My I ask why you didn't tell me about a RK800 model, breaking out of it's programing and becoming a deviant?

Software Instability ^

Mollie: Don't speak to your mother like that. The Pokémon who works from STT doesn't know why he became a deviant either. He just vanished when he was on a mission, and we thought he died after that. But now we know he's still alive.

Speed: ... Alright then...

Mollie: Did you learn anything else from this so called Alan?

Speed: I found his diary, but it was encrypted, and it had strange drawings that me and Lazuli saw on the wall, and I was unable to scan or read it. It may takes some time to decipher it.

Mollie: Anything else?

Speed: On the bathroom walls, they're were writing of black marker and other sorts on symbols on the other walls of the apartment building. It seems that the deviants are really obsessed with the word "RA9"...

Mollie: How is your relationship with lieutenant Lazuli been doing?

Speed: It's been doing well. Me and her are starting to get along pretty well, but she keeps looking away from me with a pink face whenever I do something specific for some reason. And, I really enjoy her company...

Mollie was shocked by what she just heard, but doesn't show it to Speed. She then changes the subject.

Mollie: You were so close on capturing Alan... Why didn't you went after him, when you were so close?