Chapter 5: STORMY NIGHT

Date: November 5th, 6016.

Time: 9:14 PM.

Our chapter starts on a rainy night on Jason's house. Sunshine was playing with her Sylveon plushie while looking at the window. And Jason was sleeping on his sofa. He passed out because of the Red Ice he was smoking earlier.

Solar Flare had just finished making spaghetti for Sunshine and Jason. He then walked up to Jason.

Flare: Jason, wake up.

Jason then wakes up startled and sees Flare looking a him.

Jason: What do you want?

Flare: Dinner is ready.

Jason then nodded and made his way to the dining table. Sunshine also went to the dining table as well. Flare then picked up the spaghetti plates from the kitchen and made his way to the dining table.

Jason and Sunshine then sat on their chairs. Flare then serve the food by putting two of the spaghetti plates on the table next to each other. He also served water to their glass cups as well.

He then gave a napkin across Sunshine's lap to that the food doesn't get on her clothes. When he was done, he stood still and waited until he got new instructions from Jason. All of a sudden, Jason started talking to himself.

Jason: Life's funny... I lost my job cause of Outsiders... Then, when I need somebody to take care of this goddamn house. I go out, and buy a goddamn Outsider...

Jason then pointed at Flare without looking at him.

Jason: Of course, Outsiders are so wonderful... They never fail, they're never tired, never sad... They're so goddamn perfect, they ruin my life!

Flare then heard something coming from his mind. He didn't know what it was, but for some reason. He wanted to check it out. He then closed his eyes and started sleeping while still standing up. He then wakes up to find himself in the black void again. He then looks around to try to find the noise.

Flare: Hello... This isn't a dream is it?..

He then saw a figure of a Flareon that looked like the black blob from before. The blob then started to form into a half blob, have Eevee form. The Blob Eevee had red eyes and it's tail, left leg, and half of his fluff and face. Was just made of blob. But the rest of his body was the fur of a average Eevee. Flare hesitated for a bit, but still approach the blob Eevee.

Flare: H-hi there... *Looks at the blob's new form* I can see that you changed...

The Blob Eevee then spoke on a male voice.

Mud Eevee: Hi...

Flare: You can talk?.. Well, that's interesting... *Turns around* Anyway, I should get back to my owner and-

Blob Eevee: Wait!

Flare then stops and looks back at the Blob Eevee.

Blob Eevee: I actually wanted to talk to you. That's why I called you.

Flare: Oh, okay. I guess I have time to talk. We should know each others names before we start. My name is Solar Flare or Flare for short. What's yours?

Blob Eevee: I... *Looks away* I don't have a name...

Flare: Oh, so you don't have a name... *Thinks* What if I name you, Fluffy... Yeah, that sounds like a good name for you. What do you think?