Chapter 21: TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE

Date: November 7th, 6016.

Time: 9: 24 AM.

The chapter starts on a place called the Ferndale District. The civilian and outside Pokémon that were in the district, were either walking or driving around the place. And some of the outsiders were standing in parking bays, waiting for their "owners". Sitting on a bench was Black and Axel, and they were talking to each other.

Axel wanted to go outside so, he begged Pearl if he could leave Jericho for just a little bit. Pearl was hesitant at first, but Black offered to take Axel with him outside of Jericho. After deciding for a moment, Pearl agreed and Black and Axel left Jericho. And before they left, Black covered his right eye and shiny body parts with black and yellow paint.

While they were at the Ferndale District, Black bought some food for Axel to eat. And also bought Axel a bandana, that was colored in yellow on top of the bandana, and it was also colored in white at the bottom of the bandana. It also had a orange dot on the top of the bandana as well. Black kept his clothing, but bought a metal arm band for himself.

Black: So, Axel. Did you ever went to school before you and Pearl went to Jericho?

Axel: Yes, I went to school before. But I never really liked school.

Black: And why is that?

Axel then looked down.

Axel: I was never really the best at my school, and the kids there constantly bullied me because of my fur color...

Black: ... I got bullied constantly as well.

Axel then looked up at Black, surprised.

Axel: Really?

Black: Yeah, a few years ago. I got attacked by a wild Nidoking, who ripped off my right eye and also some of my limbs. That's why I have my right eye as a different color, and my other limbs were replaced by Shiny body parts as well. I was able to survive because of that, but I lost my will to make my own choices, and civilians bullied me because I acted and looked like a controlled outside Pokémon. Even though I was a civilian...

Axel: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that...

Black: Don't be, I'm finally free now. And I can make my own choices again. And hey, maybe I can help you get back to school someday in the future.

Alex: Really?

Black: Of course, but don't let the civilians feel you down whenever you go back to school. If they continue to bully you, I'll think of a way to make them stop.

Axel: Thank you, Black! I really appreciate it!.. So, um. Can I ask you a question?

Black: Sure Axel, what is it?

Axel: ... Do you like cousin Pearl?

Black was surprised by his question, and blushes a little.

Black: Well, um... I'm not sure but, she's really smart and pretty.

Axel agreed, and nodded at his answer.

Black: Let's go back to Jericho, Axel. I think Pearl is starting to get worried about you.

Axel: Okay.

They then got off the bench and started walking back to Jericho. While they were walking, they saw a outside male Espeon, accidentally dropping supplies from his owner's bag. And the Espeon's owner was a male Hariyama, and he looked at the Espeon angrily.

Hariyama: You idiot! Pick up my stuff up now!

He pushes the Espeon down to the ground, and the Espeon started picking the owner's stuff up. Black was madden by how outsiders were treated, and he needed a plan to make a change for outside and lost kind.