Chapter 17: SPARE PARTS

Date: November 6th, 6016.

Time: 8: 01 PM.

The chapter starts on a rainy night at the Sunny town docks. Where there were multiple ships carrying containers of some sorts. And some of the ships were also carrying biocomponents and outsider blood, and putting them in the warehouse just for them.

Inside the ships and also the docks right next to them, were civilian and outside Pokémon working on getting and putting stuff on the ships and docks. And there were also automated objects and trucks that were carrying the containers and helping the civilian and outside Pokémon work.

On the edge of the docks, Black, Pearl, Gai, and Gus sneaked in by swimming and they climbed up onto the docks. They were out of sight of the Pokémon's vision, and they were unable to see them.

The group was carrying backpacks, and there plan was to collect as much thirium blood and biocomponents for the outsiders, and escape the docks without the Pokémon noticing them.

Gai: Alright, we're almost there.

Gus: This is crazy, what if the Pokémon finds us here?

Pearl: They won't, as long as we don't make any sound and don't get caught by the drones and Pokémon. We will be fine.

Black: Pearl is right, and plus. If we do this, we will be able to help the outsiders get back in better shape. And this is worth dying for than just waiting on a boat to shut down. So let's just sneak in and not get caught.

Gus: ... Alright, let's do this.

Pearl: Follow me.

The group then started following Pearl and they were sneaking through the docks by avoiding the lights, getting past the security Pokémon, using the objects that were moving the containers to hide at, and also avoiding drones that were looking for unwanted things and Pokémon.

Sometime later, the group stopped on the edge of some containers, and found the warehouse that had crates outside of it. That were supplies for the outsiders.

Gai: We found the Sunny town warehouse... And they have everything we need from those crates...

The group then saw a drone that was looking around the warehouse nearby.

Pearl: If we could get rid of that drone, we will be able to get the supplies from those crates.

Black thought for a moment, until deciding to step in.

Black: I'll take the drone down, you guys wait here.

Gus: Good luck...

Black nodded to him, and started analyzing a route that he was able to get near the drone and take it down. After some scanning, he ran up and started climbing over crates.

He then grabbed a container that was being lifted by a crane, and when he was under the drone. He drops down and he was able to grab ahold of it.

After struggling a little, Black was able to break the drone and it fell down to the ground. He gets up and the group dropped down off of the containers and they went to Black.

Gai: You okay?

Black: Yeah, I'm fine.

Pearl: Good job, Black...

They then went to the crates.

Gus: Quick, grab as much supplies from the crates as you can until you fill your bags.

The group then opened the crates and started collecting as much supplies that they can carry from there backpacks.

While they were collecting the supplies, Black noticed two Outside Pokémon watching them, and the group noticed the two Outsiders as well.