The White Wolf

"So your room is the last room to the left." Chichi figured everything out as Talamag sat down in a chair, legs folded and tail curled up on her lap. "Ok, so it's settled. The boys will sleep in their room, I will sleep with Chichi and you can take the empty room." Goku sighed. "Thank you Kakarot and Chichi. I am very grateful for this. " Talamag said with a yawn. "Ok about that, you can call me Goku. I kinda don't want you to turn into Vegeta." Goku said honestly. "Ok. Goku." Talamag smiled and followed Chichi upstairs.

"Sleep tight, Goku."

"Wait don't go! Please! I barely got to know you!" I pleaded to Talamag. "You can't leave me! You're all I have left..." I mumbled and reached out a hand to the saiyan. "No. You aren't even on my level. Can you even transform into super saiyan 5?"

Super saiyan 5?!

I stood there in shock. "S-super saiyan 5...?" The worlds stumbled out of my mouth. "Foolish Kakarot, as always, just like Raditz. You two are worthless. I on the other hand will carry out your unfinished business." A grim smirk fell on Talamag's face. "Please don't hurt my family..." Everything started to slide away from me slowly."Talamag, don't." I reached out my hand once more, but she pushed it aside. "Worthless piece if garbage." Beams of energy shot out of Talamag's hand rapidly.

"No! Don't do this!"

"Don't! Huh?" My eyes adjusted to the darkness that surrounded me. I was able to pick out Chichi in the darkness. "Just a dream, just a dream. Thank you! It was just a dream!" Sweat trickled down my face. "I knew Talamag wasn't a cold blood killer. But super saiyan 5, that's mind blowing. Something beyond super saiyan 4. I need to ask her if she knows about it." I was all ready tired from the day before, but the super saiyan 5 things made me sleepless. I tucked the blanket closer to me, trying to keep the warmth that was escaping.I was finally able to sleep, with the topic if super saiyan 5 on my mind.

"Eggs and bacon? How does it taste?" Curiosity flooded over Talamag as she stared at the so called breakfast. "It taste like heaven. Try it!" Goten stuffed his mouth with bacon and groaned happily. "Good morning everyone!" Goku stepped down the stairs and waved. "Good morning. Now eat before your food gets cold, wait second thought never mind. You eat too fast." Chichi smiled. Goku smiled, embarrassed. "We saiyans always eat like pigs, guys and girls alike. It's just the way we eat." She shrugged and pulled out a chair. She sat down elegantly and wrapped her tail around the chair bars. "Speaking of, I noticed that your tail is white. Why?" Chichi was about to poke the saiyan's tail but held back. "I guess you could say that I'm a special saiyan. My tail is white and a bit furrier because I don't turn into the great ape. I actually turn into a white wolf. This happens on the full moon though, like the great ape transformation. Things like these are rare. About only ten or eleven saiyans are born with this condition. Everyone has a different animals though. Mine happens to be a wolf." She gazed down on the white tail. "Do you have full control over yourself when you transform?"

Talamag shrugged "I have a little bit of control. I haven't had much time to practice my control, I usually go to sleep early on the days of the full moon. Speaking of, when is the next full moon? I must know."

Goku though for a moment and said "If I'm right, it might be today,"

"Today?! Oh no!" Talamag clutched her hair in disbelief. "Don't worry, if you do transform, I'll be there with you." Goku put a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, I appreciate it. I do need to work on my powers in that state."

The whole day went by rather quickly. Talamag learned more about Earths features. She listened to everything closely, and patently.

That night, Talamag sat in her bedroom massaging her tail. "Come on out, it's time." Goku knocked on her door. Talamag bit her lip nervously. "Ok."

The night sky was full of glowing stars. Talamag avoided eye sight with the beautiful full moon until Goku led her far away from the house. She noticed that both of Goku's sons were there. "Daddy!" Goten shouted and waved his hands once in sight. The two saiyans landed gracefully on the plat form like mountain. "Go ahead." Goku nudged Talamag forward as he took a step back.

Talamag stepped forward hesitantly. "No turning back, I guess." Her eyes looked at the full moon sadly.

It's so pretty. It's a shame I don't see it often.

Suddenly, her heart pounded faster and harder.

Here we go.

She felt her muscles grow fur, and her nose become a snout. She felt a little bit more of the transformation before she blacked out.