Family Reunion

"Are we ready?!" Vegeta shouted over the crowd. "Yeah, but why are we throwing a welcoming party?" Goku walked up to Vegeta. "You wouldn't know." He growled and walked off. "Oh com'on! Don't be so mean. Huh, that might be asking too much," Goku gazed off and smiled. "You blasted..." Vegeta muscles tightened, but relaxed after awhile.

The next few minutes passed by slowly as Vegeta awaited his ex girlfriend. Sweat trickled down his face as he nervously stood there. "So uh, Veg-" Gohan started. "Shut up!" Vegeta screamed. Gohan flinched, but kept his mouth shut.

Out of nowhere, a bright light came into view. "She comes," Vegeta whispered. The bright light seemed to be getting closer, and closer by the second. Within seconds, the bright light soon became a space ship. "Look out!" Krillin pointed at the spaceship and bolted. Every cleared out of the way as the spaceship came crashing down. The ship crashed into the area I front of Vegeta and caused smoke to creep out.

Everyone shielded their eyes as a strange figure stepped out of the ship.

Once the smoke cleared away everyone could see who it was. It was a female. She had long black hair that was perfectly straight, a little ruffled in some places. Her eyes were enchanting. The pretty cobalt blue eyes gleamed in the sunlight. Her bushy white tail twitched, then stayed still. She smiled and looked around until her gaze rested on Vegeta.

"T- Talamag," Vegeta's eyes wide open in disbelief.

Talamag chuckled. "Well hello Vegeta, long time no see, huh?" She smiled and revealed a pair of white teeth. "Wow, who are you?" Goku pointed at the girl. "I'm surprised he hasn't told you," she stopped smiling. "I am Talamag." She said proudly. "Talamag. Talamag... Cool." Goku smiled.

"And who are you?" She looked at Goku. "I'm Goku, or you might know me as Kakarot."

"KAKAROT?! I know I heard that name before, Kakarot, Kakarot, AHAH!" Talamag pointed to Goku. "You're a saiyan right?!"

Goku nervously nodded.

"Kakarot, I cant believe I've found you," tears formed in Talamag's eyes.

"Uh, how do you know me?" Goku looked at her.

"I know you because I am your sister."

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was short. got to the climax fast. Ha 😊

-Dashii10