The Victorious White Wolf

Goku's POV

Glintfang seemed to be flinching, hopefully Talamag's fighting strong.
Glintfang can't control my sister.

I had full hope in Talamag. I knew she could win. I could see the struggle taking place on the outside. I saw how she didn't hit Gohan. She was making the wolf hold back. She does have some control. Now, we must wait.

I returned to the platform with Gotenks in my arms. He was badly beaten, it was going to take Chichi and Bulma to fix him up, or a sensu bean. Maybe sensu bean is the best choice, if they knew...

"Gohan! Vegeta! Don't attack anymore! She's fighting back!" I yelled and pointed to Glintfang. She was curled up in a ball and remained still. "I don't believe it. I had thought she was gone." Vegeta gazed at Glintfang. Everyone returned to the platform in silence. Vegeta powered down and so did Gohan. "What do we do now dad?" Gohan sat down and stared into space.

"We wait until the victorious white wolf emerges."

Glintfang/Talamag's POV

I'm almost out of strength, how will I fight?

My breaths were short, and my energy had depleted a lot since the beginning of the battle. I knew Glintfang was going to be a formidable opponent, but I was expecting too little. She was putting up quite a fight. It barely looked like she was breaking a sweat! I, on the other hand, was panting crazy. It seemed to be impossible to read her moves. It was like she had the fighting techniques of multiple people. What bothered me was that she was better than me, even though she's fighting on all fours.

"Are you trying to predict my next move? Good luck. Your in my domain, I have control over you. I know what move you're going to do before you even do it. I know that you can turn super saiyan two." She smirked. "Talamag, you're too predictable."

She's been with me my entire life! She knows everything about me. Or does she? She can't know everything. Hopefully she doesn't know I can turn super saiyan three. I did it when she somehow fell asleep. At that time I felt free, not trapped. Here goes nothing.

"You think you know everything about me, but you don't." I slowly raised my power level. "Hehe, did you know I could go one step further than a super saiyan two?" The wolf looked more amused than surprised.

"I've been with you your entire life, from baby to adult. There's nothing you can hide from me. You can't turn into a super saiyan three, unless it was when I accidentally fell asleep!!! No! I was only asleep for thirty minutes! You couldn't have ascended so quickly." Her amusement was now replaced with shock.

"Oh, but I did." Confidence was now filling my body. Even of I couldn't be in that form for long, it would give me fighting chance. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I concentrated deep within and searched for the power I so desperately needed. I could feel my hair growing longer. My power was flying off the charts incredibly fast.

"No! This can not be! I refuse to believe this is true!"

A smirk spread across my face slowly. "Believe what you want, I'll show you."
Within a record breaking time for me, I was a super saiyan 3. My hair now a little bit below my knees and my eyebrows slightly thinner and smaller. I'm slightly happy is females don't loose their eyebrows.

"How can this be?!" Glintfang was obviously nervous. I wasted no time and landed a puck on her stomach.

That sent her flying. "You can't possibly beat me." Her eyes filled with horror. Her pelt was now sprayed with blood from that one punch. Her ear laid flat against her head and her tail between her hind legs.

I then sent a storm of energy blast her way. She had no chance to dodge. Smoke surrounded the wolf for a while, the dispersed revealing a wolf who was badly beaten.

"Impossible. How can this be. A mere saiyan can not defeat me. I am a legend!" Her voice was trembling. The power in me was incredible. My energy was going down fast. I was glad she couldn't detect power levels or she'd be laughing right now. "Time to finish this, good bye Glintfang!" a glowing beam formed around my hand and gradually grew bigger. "Wolfang arrow!" The light took the form of a bow and arrow. I drew the string and fired. "No," the arrow flew at Glintfang and pierced her chest.