The Secret Power

Hey guys before I start this chapter I'm going to be doing something differently. Throughout the chapter I'll write who's POV or point of view it is. This will help things run a bit more smoothly.

Vegeta's POV

"Hey Vegeta! Why so gloomy today?" Bulma looked at me with slightly worried eyes. "I-I don't know. Maybe it's Talamag... I need to get away for a while. Wait, do you sense that? Who am I kidding, of course you don't." I stood up and looked a certain direction. "I think it's coming from... Kakarot's house! What is that clown doing this time?! Maybe it's with Talamag!" Anger flushed over me as I exited the Capsule Corp building and headed for the rising energy. "It might be her, I sure hope it's not." A image popped in my head of the white wolf she could transform into. "If she transform, it'll be terrible." I rushed over to Kakarot's house as quick as I could, but worry slowed me down.

The house of the saiyan came into view as I put on a burst of speed, but the energy disappeared. "Lady! Where is Kakarot?!" I banged on the door slightly hard. "TRAINING!" A voice bellowed form inside.

Great, Chichi.

"What direction?" I yelled back.

"I DON'T KNOW! FIGURE IT OUT!"

Not much help.

The power level then started spiking up again. "There!" I rushed after the energy and soon saw a gigantic white beast.

She already did it! That idiot!

"KAKAROT! You IDIOT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Quickly, I descended on the platform where three people stood. "Did you provoke her to do this?!" I pointed to the wolf that was towering over me. "Hmm, I don't know," Goku scratched his head. "I told her I would help her." He said honestly. "You... you don't know what do did! I've seen her do this before!" I spat. "What's the big deal?" Gohan asked curiously.

"She has the capability to destroy this planet. She has NO control over herself! Stop this, Talamag!"

This is bad.

"I am the great Glintfang, why are you here?" The white wolf growled lowly. "Speak!" It let out a low hiss. "Urg." I clenched my fist tightly and turned into a super saiyan. "A super saiyan. Hmm, not that you have brought the topic up, I can tell you can all be super saiyans." Glintfang sniffed us carefully. "Talamag, do you hear me? If you do shoot a beam of energy into the air." Goku folded his arms patently. The wolf flinched but soon shot a beam of energy straight upwards. "Goods, at least she has some control over herself." I mumbled coldly.

Suddenly a howl came from Glintfang. "No, she might loose it." Gohan transformed into a super saiyan too. Goten soon joined his brother. "Don't scare her. Seeing too many blonde people might scare her." Goku tapped his foot lightly on the ground. "Maybe." Letting his guard down, Gohan went back to his normal form. "Talamag, get complete control over you body." Goku shouted.

Glintfang lowered her head and growled. She hunched her back slightly and was about to shoot a beam from her mouth. "No! Stop!" Goku flew in front of the beast and stretched out his arms. "Gain control of your body!"

Talamag/Glintfang's POV

Don't loose control, remember who I am. This whole transforming thing is harder that it looks. Erg. My wolf body is too big to control, I need to try though!

I concentrated on close memories.

Goku,Vegeta, Earth, Chichi, Gohan, Goten, can't forget them.

No! They're fading away, no! Don't leave my mind. Need to hold on tight... resist the urge to forget...

All I remember was a single tear falling down my face.

I'm sorry, Goku.