A pleasant surprise

""Vegeta you can't do that! You have a wife! A wife!"

"I know I do!"

"So then what are you gonna do?!"

"I don't know! That's why I came to you!"

"You know that I'm not good at these kinds of things!"

"We'll I'm not either!"

"Oh my goodness Vegeta,"

"Shut up..."

I fold my arms and sigh in disappointment. "... So tell me about Bulma. She seems pretty nice so I don't get it." Vegeta looked nervous and tense but told me anyways. "No it's not that, I just..." Vegeta let out a grunt of frustration and turn his back to me. "I regret talking to you about this." He bit his lip and walked forward a few steps. "Damn it Vegeta! Hey! Ok... So what are you going to do? At least let me know that,"

"I don't know, I told you." He grunted and looked off into the horizon. There was a long silence that fell over us. Then, someone broke the silence between us, Goku. "Come on Talamag! It's time to go! Dinner is done I think!" Even though I didn't turn around to see who it was, I could tell it was Goku by his very distinct voice. "Yeah, go ahead with out me, give me a second." It made me relieved when I heard Goku turn around and fly away. ".... Well, Vegeta it really flatters me that you still like me and all, but you have Bulma. I don't know if I ca-" fierce hands clamped me shoulders and whipped me around.

It was only for a split second that I didn't know what was going on. But when I did I was surprised, however I found myself melting into an gentle embrace with someone. Our lips met in a hard collision that hurt somewhat, but the tonight was quickly pushed aside. The kiss was passionate but soft at the same time. I could've stayed there for a long time, and that's what I did. Time stopped, everything else was fading away. I started into his dark onyx eyes and whispered, " You were never a good kisser, Vegeta." Both of us smirked and kissed a while longer, forgetting everything at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa!! It's been a long time since I've updated and can I say, I've been waiting to post this! It's a really short chapter but the next one is coming out in a day or so so you can keep on reading, hope you like it! It took me a while to think this actually, the last chapter left me in a tight spot but I pulled through!! XD

I love to hear your guys input because it helps me think about what you want to be in the story while helps me write it!

Also....

THANK YOU FOR 8k views! I honestly didn't think that this book would reel in this many views and likes!!! It really baffles me and make me very happy that you guys read my stuff! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Again, thank you so much!!!!

Alright back to the book itself, I think I'm going to go back through the book once I upload the next chapter and edit and revise the chapter to make them more enjoyable and less confusing. Hopefully after school work I can edit the new chapters and publish them.

Alright, that's all for now! Bye!!!