Super Saiyan

Silence

"WHA?!?!?!" Goku said, finally braking the silence. Everyone stood in shock, even Vegeta. "I'm Talamag, your older sister." She smiled and flew to Goku. She wrapped her arms around him and shed a few tears.

"But how?" Goku flinched. "I am you older sister. I was born a year before you."

"How did I not know about this...?" Vegeta mumbled. "Didn't I tell you? Well it was along time ago, so I guess your forgiven. Anyways, so this is how you earthlings throw a party," she stepped back and smiled, taking everything in.

"I have a sister, I HAVE A SISTER!" Goku ran at Talamag and hugged her. "Oof!" The saiyan was surprised, but gave in. "Hahaha." Goku let a tear run down his face. "Err, Talamag. May I speak to you in private?" Vegeta said out of nowhere. He lifted off the ground and started flying. Talamag let go and nodded. She flew after Vegeta.

"Goku that's great! I have a sister-in-law, and you have a sister!" Chichi smiled. Everyone started talking until they saw something flying their way. "I hope you understand..." Vegeta looked at his shoes. Talamag was a bit shaken, but nodded. "So Talamag how about we see how powerful you are?" Goku asked.

Talamag's face lit up. "Oh how I have been waiting for this moment! Of course!" She jumped up and down, full of excitement. "Great." Goku smiled and led her to a open field away from the party.

Talamag took off her shoulder pads and rolled her neck. "Ready," she said. "And go!" Goku yelled. In an instant the two were gone.

"Whoa that's speed," Krillin said in awe.

Loud noises sounded from everywhere as the saiyans elbows and knees collided. Finally the two became visible. They were both in the air. "Let's see if you can top this." Goku disappeared in a blast of energy and emerged as a super saiyan. "Oh I can," Talamag concentrated and too disappeared in a burst of energy. When the energy faded Talamag had a smile in her face. Her once black hair had turned a light golden and her hair grew a bit pointier. her cobalt blue eyes turned a light blue. "So let's get going." She smiled and disappeared. "Right"

The fight continued with each saiyan giving it their all.

"You're pretty good," Talamag was now breathing heavily. "Shall we continue?" Suddenly, A low rumbled sounded from Goku's stomach. "Wait... Oh, ha," Goku looked at his stomach. "I guess my stomach says its time to eat!" He smiled and flew to the ground, transforming back into his regular form. "During a battle...?" Talamag looked confused.

"Well then I guess it's time to eat!" Chichi clapped her hands together and smiled. Talamag descended to the ground and followed Chichi. "...Is this normal? Or is it a trap?" She whispered in Vegeta's ear. He nodded. "It's just Kakarot."

The table was set and very one dug in, everyone except Talamag. "Waz wrong?" Goku said with a mouth full of chicken. "This is you welcoming party!" He smiled and continued eating. "I am aware if that, I just have never tasted this food." She tapped her foot on the floor and nervously smiled. "Hmm, well, what did you eat on the planet you were on previously?" Gohan looked at her thoughtfully.

"We ate something called rice and fish." She scratched her head. "How about sushi?"

Goku waved at the chef and asked him to bring a plate of sushi for his sister. After a few minutes of waiting, a plate of sushi was presented in front of her.

"Sushi," Talamag poked at the rice with her hand. "How does one eat this?" She asked. "You eat it whole." Gohan said before stuffing his mouth with noodles.

Whole?

"Wouldn't you choke?!" Her eyes wide open. "No." Vegeta shook his head.

"Hmmmm," she stared at the variety of food on the plate. "Which one to try..." She closed her eyes and started waving her finger. "I choose, this one!" She opened her eyes and found she was pointing to a sushi with tiny red balls on it. "That's called salmon roe. It taste great." Goku said through a mouth full of rice.

Talamag gulped but ate the sushi. Her eyes sparkled after she finished. "Ahhh! This is unbelievably good! Please bring me more!" She said delightfully.

Goku chuckled and continued eating.

After eating everyone settled down after the feast. "Oh, where has that sushi been all my life...?" Talamag sighed and closed her eyes as she relaxed in a beach chair. "Hey so how is it possible for you to be a super saiyan? I though... Nevermind." Goku stood next to the resting saiyan. "To be honest I'm not sure my self. I thought only guys can do it, but I guess not." She shrugged.

"Would you like to resume the fight?" She asked politely, resting her hands on her stomach. "Maybe later. I have to digest all the food I ate!" Goku smiled.

Was Kakarot always this funny and carefree? Talamag thought to herself.

Everyone relaxed for a little bit until there was a loud bang.

"What was that?!" Bulma whipped her head to see Roshi's face planted with a boot on top. "You dirty old fool..." The woman pressed a little harder on Master Roshi's head. "Oww!" Roshi complaind on the floor. "WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH ME LIKE THAT?! You crazed old man." Talamag clenched her fist even harder than before and backed away slowly. "Kakarot, please tell this hooligan to behave himself or I will have to turn him to mush." She shot a glare full of daggers at the old man. Master Roshi was awe struck.

So pretty.... He thought.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that. You'll get used to it." Chichi whispered in Talamag's ear.

"Hey where do you plan to crash for the night?" Goku tapped Talamag on the shoulder after she calmed down.

"I plan to sleep in the ship, it's pretty cozy in there." Talamag smiled. "Maybe you can sleep at my place, I think we have an extra bed." Goku nodded a little bit unsure.

Talamag's face lit up. She hugged her brother with affection.

The party ended a little while later. After the party, Talamag followed goku and his family back to their house and Everyone went their separate ways. Nobody went home with an empty stomach. Everyone had a blast, everyone except Vegeta.