🍑 | 5

...

Jaemin walks into the apartment with bags in hand from the grocery store. Donghyuck immediately gets up and grabs some of them to help. They bring them to the kitchen where Jaemin can smell the food cooking already.

He smiles as he sees Yangyang with an apron tied around his waist standing there making food. But he becomes worried when Yangyang turns around and sees his eyes are a little red from crying.

Jaemin rushes over and brings the boy into a hug while saying, "Yang baby, what happened?"

Yangyang pulls away from the hug and points to the living room. Jaemin goes to the living room once again and looks around until he sees Renjun is curled up on the couch hugging the pillow to his body.

The sight is really cute but he knows that is not why Yangyang cried. He moves further to the boy and finally sees what could have caused him to cry. There was a bruise around his neck just like he was choked and on his arms from someone grabbing him too roughly.

Jaemin can feel himself tear up at the thought and makes his way back into the kitchen. He can see the sad look on Donghyuck and says, "when he wakes up, I will treat the bruises."

He nods and heads back into the living room to do his homework. Jaemin walks up behind Yangyang and wraps his arms around the other's waist. "Hey baby, what did Hyuck say to you during our date that got you so shy?" Jaemin said as he tried to make the other think of something other than his parents.

He knows he succeeded when he sees a blush go across the other's face. "H-he told me that if I keep calling him stupid t-that he... W-will fuck me stupid," Yangyang says as he gets quieter towards the end of his sentence.

Jaemin smirks at hearing those words and says, "I wouldn't put him past that. So unless you want him to do that, you better tone down on those jokes."

Yangyang nodded his head and continued to stir the food.

In the living room, Donghyuck is working on his math work until he hears rustling from behind him. He looks back to see Renjun sitting up and rubbing his eyes with a tiny fist.

Renjun looks around after he has rubbed the sleep from his eyes to see that Moonmin was still playing on the TV and that Donghyuck was sat down right in front of the coffee table near his feet doing school work.

Renjun stretches his arms and back before standing up. He gets a head rush though and has to sit back down. Donghyuck is immediately at his side asking questions, "are you okay? Did you eat today?"

Renjun looks at the other in surprise about his concerns before scooting away. "I-I'm fine, I just got a little head rush from standing too quickly," Renjun says quietly as he picks up the pillow he was hugging and straightens out the couch before heading to his bedroom.