Part 10

Once we got off the boat we drove to this 4 star hotel so we could use their internet. "All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines" JJ said grabbing the gun from the compartment. "Hey put that shit back" I said to him. "What?" He asked.

"JJ." John b said. "You could never be too careful" JJ stared loading the gun. "Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve" Pope said as he stood next to the window of the van.

"Exactly" I say getting out the van "thank you Pope" John be thanked. "I swear to god I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back" Kie demanded. John b grabbed it and put it back in the compartment. "You can't grab a gun like that" JJ said opening the doors to get out. "Can't forget my badge" JJ added.

"Oh please" I mumble "professional bus boy" JJ said getting out the van. "So where are we going now" Pope asked. "We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now" JJ retorted. "This way" JJ lead us to the kitchen. Smelt fucking bomb. "Mama L, good to see you" JJ said trying to take a piece of the food she was making.

"Hey no" they lady smacking JJ's hand away making me giggle a little. "See they got the backup generators going? Kooks don't miss a beat" jj said.
We walked into a room which had electricity, "sweet lord, the internet" Pope exclaimed running over to the computer. "I've missed you" Pope sighed. "I gotta check out my Insta models" JJ said.

"We don't have time for that" Kie told him. "Hey hey he. I got the map" John b said setting the map in-front of Pope. "Coordinates, please" Pope asked. John b said the coordinates and Pope typed them in. The computer zoomed into the location. "Boom, continental shelf right there." John b pointed "ok well if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it" Pope asked.

"Shit, it's on the high side. It's only 900 feet" John b stated. "That's not to deep" JJ added. "Is that doable" I asked. "Yeah, totally doable" JJ retorted. "Will we be taking your personal submarine" Pope asked JJ. "How do you know this, Mr. Dive master" John b asked looking at JJ. "The salvage yard" JJ retorts. "They got a drone that can drop 1,000. It has a 360 camera and everything" JJ added.

"And how are we gonna get it" I asked "maybe he dad could get his grimpy little hands on it" John b answered. "Well my dads got his grimpy little hands got his ass fired" JJ sighed. "But the drones there. It's in the impound yard out back" JJ said "how much did you say was on the royal merchant" Kie asked.

"500 mil" I answered. Pope got up and walked towards the door. "500 million dollars" Kie asked. "Yup" JJ retorts Pope starts to block the door. "Nope absolutely not" pope said "Pope move" Kie demanded. She pushed pope out the way and opened the door. She walked out, then JJ did, and I followed. "Can't we do anything legal for money" Pope mumbled.

In the car

"Pope we're not stealing the damn drone. We're borrowing it" i say resting my head back. "No no we're stealing. Why do we have to sneak in to borrow" pope asked. "Well would you rather let him know about the 500 million dollars sitting on this island" I asked. "Touché" he muttered.

"You know what your problem is" JJ said to pope while getting out of the van. "Oh not this AGAIN" I say. "You" pope retorts at JJ's question. "Nah it's that you need to relax man. You're always so tense" JJ said to pope. I walk over with Kie. "Don't worry you both got this" John b said to us. "Mhm"

"It's not us that we're worried about" Kie said backing up and walking away. "Hello" I call "excuse me" Kie called after me. "We have a flat, I was wondering if you could. You know help us out" I ask. "Yeah" he said walking away. "Way to fucking easy" I say looking at her. "Way" she agreed. He opened the gate and walked through.