part 18

jj dropped me off at home and i walk in the house "lei is that you" my dad called "yes pa it's me"

"i have some good news for you and your brothers"

oh did i forget to mention i have brothers. of course i did. don't get me wrong i love them, and they love me. it just never shows.

there they are, they're twins, both older than me

there they are, they're twins, both older than me. Maverick, and Derick. Maverick is older and Derick is 2 minutes younger. then you have me, the youngest.

"i am now head chief officer" he exclaimed. i smiled at how happy my dad was, i've never seen him this happy since a long while. "and i found someone who likes me and i like her" he said. "wait what" i say shocked "you found a girlfriend dad" maverick asked "that's right, we're moving in with her today" he smiled me and my brothers looked at each other in disbelief. "i guess that means to start packing" Derrick said. i walked off to me room.

is he trying to replace mom? no. he's not. he just needs to move on and become happy, just like how i am with rafe, right? after hours of packing it was finally time for us to move. soon i would have to meet up with the gang to pawn the peace of gold we found.

we pulled up to figure 8. it was a huge mansion probably the second biggest. infront was a lady with a white dress with blue followers printed on it. next to her was a boy he seem around 13 hiding behind her. we stepped out the car and walked towards them. "grace finally get to meet you after 1 day" my dad said kissing her forehead. "this is Derick and Maverick both 18 and my daughter Leilani who's 16 about to be 17 soon" my dad said introducing us and i wave to the lady

"hey guys, this is my son beau. he's 13 and very shy" she giggles. "hey beau" i say and he gives me a little wave. "let me show you guys your rooms" she said escorting us into her huge ass mansion.

i walk up stairs behind her "leilani this is your room"

it had all my favorite colors, "how'd you know my theme" i asked her "your dad talks a lot" she smiled "why don't you get settled in " we'll i can't right now i'm supposed to meet up with my friends" i say

"what're you guys up to" she questioned "we're gonna go fishing" i say. she nodded and smiled "i hope you'll be back for dinner then"

"i will"

i walk out the house and start to walk to john b's house. "hey babe" i hear someone say. i turn around and see rafe "hey"

"what you doing on figure 8" he asked "i live here now" i smile a little "so i don't have a pogue girlfriend anymore" he said kissing me "i'm still a pogue" i say. "i've gotta go"

"nah nah come on, hang out with me" he said grabbing my ass. he reeked of drugs "rafe stop it you stink" i say pushing him off "come on, you don't have to hang with those shitty people" he said. i pushed him off and started to walk away. he grabbed my hand firmly and twisted me around bringing my face close to his.