Part 15

The next morning I woke up to birds chirping outside of my window, which reminded me of that Bob Marley song even though they didn't sit by my doorstep. I get ready to meet my gang. I sneak through my window cause I didn't want any confrontation with my dad.

I jogged to kies family restaurant. Seeing John b, JJ, Kie, and pope there. "Hey can you help me set up" Kie asked. I nodded and grabbed some dishes. "So wait you're staying where" Kie asked John b "Tannyhill" he stated blankly. "Damn... all kooked" I giggle. "So you're staying with Sarah Cameron" Kie asked. "Ok look the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right" John b rubbed his temples.

"Hey so like do you have a membership to the clubs now" pope asked "shittt do you" I questioned getting all hyped. "I don't know guys" John b sat down at a seat. "What about those little gold carts they drive around? You got one?" JJ wondered. "Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own" Pope aksed. "Look you promised. You said you weren't with her" Kie sighed. "Bro just own it. She got you" JJ blurted.

"Look if you wanna hang out with her that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah" kie voiced. "Do you guys see her here? No, right ok. A little focus would be fantastic" John b said. "We've got the map right" I asked. John b nodded. "We just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed" pope said.

"What about the old forts" John b asked. "Battery jasper" Kie blurted. She pointed at it on the map. We smiled and all set our stuff down and got in the van to head to battery jasper. We finally got there and stood at the high field. "We're in Battery, right here. So, if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northwest of here" pope pointed at places on the map. "Somewhere over there" I pointed in a direction. "Right" pope agreed. "Over there? Guys, that's not Tannyhill that's a subdivision" JJ said.

"Tannyhill plantation was the entire island" I say. "Yeah it got sold into smaller pieces over time" John b said agreeing. "So we're just looking for an old stone wall" pope said pointing on the map. "Let's get in the van and drive there, that'd be easier" I say. They all agreed and we got in the van, I was sitting in the bad with JJ, and Kie, whilst pope was in the passengers being the navigator and John b was driving.

"Ok so the road should be split up here" Pope pointed "alright" John b agreed "now you're gonna take a left" John b did as pope said and took a left on the dirt path. We stopped infront of an old stone wall. "That looks like a stone wall to me" JJ pointed out "this is it" pope mumbled. "Is that the Crain house" I asked. "Looks like it" John b answered. We all got out the car and walked towards the wall "are you kidding me" Kie said.

"Worse case-Sanrio" JJ said "why'd it have to be here" Pope asked. "I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property" JJ said. We all looked at JJ then back at the house. I've heard of stories about the Crain house too, none are even pleasant... always some type of murder shit.

We were walking through all the plants to get to the house. I was infront of JJ, "what stories did you hear" JJ asked. He was now walking next to me. "The one where she killed her husband with an axe. And that she's been holded up ever since. Oh and certain nights when the moon is full... you could see her in the window" I tell him turning while doing my spooky hands in his face.

"No lei that's not funny cause it's all true" he said putting down my hands. "True my ass" I giggle. "I swear to god guys, this is all real. I knew Hollis" JJ cried. "Wait you knew Hollis Crain" pope asked wide eyed. "Yeah dude" JJ retorted. "Dude, how do you know Hollis Crain" pope asked JJ pushing his shoulder a little. "She was my babysitter. She told me all about it. Told me the truth... about her mother" JJ looked at me in the eyes. I roll my eyes not believing that shit.