Part 2

The next morning I woke up early so I could head out to John b's. The place looked fucked trees had fallen, buildings broken. "Hey pogue princess" I heard someone called. "Rafe" I say. "You look... good" he complimented "thanks" I say walking away. That was weird. I finally got to John b's. "Hey JJ" I greet, "BLAHHH" he said back making me giggle. John b was in the backyard. "Damn" I say standing next to him

"Ugh Agatha" I say. "Agatha did some work huh" JJ asked. "Yes she did" John b retorted as he cleared the leaves off the boat. "It's god telling us to fish" John B said. "AYEEE FISHING TRIP" I yelled.

(Wearing this if you're curious)

Me JJ and John b got on the boat. "Morning"we say as we great the people that are working. "Hey mrs Amy you guys get through it" I asked. "Still here" she called. "Look at this place" I say. "Agatha what'd you do" JJ yelled. "She's a crazy lady" John b added

"We'll look who we have here" I say. Pope was filling up a bucket with water. "We have a safety meeting attendance mandatory" John b said. "I can't my pops got me on lock down" pope said. "Come on man. Your dads a pussy over" JJ said into his "walkie" "oh I heard that you little bastard" the old man said.

"We need your son" John B called "yeah and rules say day after Hurricane is a free day" JJ said opening his arms. "Who the hell made that" Popes dad asked " Pentagon, right Lei" JJ asked. "Yupppp" I say in response. " Pentagon? Yo pentagon stupid" popes dad said. "I'll do it tomorrow I promise" pope begged. "No no hell no you're doing it right now" his dad demanded. "Get in the boat" I whispered. "Make a run for it brother" JJ whispered after

"Bring yo ass back up here" his dad demanded again. "Promise I'll do it tomorrow" pope reassured. "When you come back you gon clean shrimp, you gon clean fish, you gon clean your dirty ass room" his dad yelled.

"We'll bring him back in one piece I promise" I yelled. "Good morning boys, and little lady" Kie said. "Good morning lover, got some juice boxes in that cooler" I asked. "Oooo carrots too" JJ added.

JJ helped Kie into the boat and we all took a beer. "Woahhhh" I yell. All of us just laughing and having a great time. "Hey pope can you go a little faster please" JJ begged. "Here we go" Pope sighed. JJ went to the edge of the boat and started to waterfall his beer. "It's Getting in my hair" I yelled while laughing. "Alright alright YOURE done stop" pope said.

Our boat then stopped making JJ fling forward "fuck pope" I said . "You ok JJ" pope asked. "I think my heals touched the back of my head" JJ said as he leaned back relaxing in the water "lei, Kie are y'all ok" John b asked. "I'm alright, Lei how bout you" she asked. "All good here" I responded as I got up.

"Guys I think there's a boat down there" pope said looking into the water. "Oh shut up" John b said. "Absolutely no way" I shook my head. "No guys I'm serious" he said. "There's like a boat down there for real" he said pointing at the spot. "He's right" I say. "Shit let's go" Kie said. I took off my shorts and jump into the water. The 5 of us swam down there. We touched the boat and swam back up. "Holy fucking hell" I spat putting my hands on my head. "You guys saw that right" JJ asked.

"That's the boat me and Lei saw when we surfed the surge" John b said. "You guys surfed the surge" Kie asked. "Attagirl attaboy pogue style" JJ said giving me and John b high fives. John b went to go get an anchor so he could do down there. "Diver dOwn fool" I giggle pushing him down.

"Why would you surf the surge" Kie asked. "It's not a big deal, we're alive and well" I retort. "Any dead bodies" I asked. "No I found this motel key" he said. "A key" pope sighed. "Yes a key pope" John b said. We drove back to the doc

"We should report that reck to the coast guard maybe we'll get a finders fee" Kie suggested we finally got back to the dock. "My babysitting awaits catch you guys later" I say.

I walk over to the Cameron house hold, I was baby sitting their little sister Wheezie and clean up. I knock on the door and Rafe answers. "Uhh... h-hey" I say. He glared and me and let me pass. I never understood why they could never baby sit THEIR sister and clean THEIR mess. "Hey wheezie" I say. "YAY LEILANI YOURE HERE" she said running up and hugging me.

"Wanna play on this new game I got" she asked. "DUH" I said with a smile. After 1 hour of playing it was fine for me to clean up. I go downstairs and do their dishes. I hear someone come up from behind me. "You're hot for a pogue" Rafe said as he took juice from the fridge.

"I don't have time for you right now" I said rolling my eyes and trying to get passed him. "Oh come on, I know you like me" he said. He grabbed my hand and pecked my lips. "Rafe fucking Cameron. What's wrong with you" I yell. I ran out the house cause I was supposed to meet The crew so we can go to that motel.

"Hey guys in back" I said. We were riding the boat to the motel. "I thought the Château looked bad" JJ said. "This place is a shit show" John b added. "Right" I said agreeing. "Motel or meth lab" Kie asked. "You be the judge" pope said in response.