• 14 •

Nicholas

Today it's my brother's birthday and as tradition, my family and I will go and visit his grave and later have an intimate party inviting some of his close friends and ours as well. Yeah, Aliya and I are skipping school and yesterday I went back home instead of the dorms.

Jiwoo will probably ask where I am so I told Euijoo to invite her later, after all, she knows everything too now.
"Are you ready Nicho?"
"Yes aunty Soeun"
"Ok, Imma check on Aliya as well now. You can go in the car already" I checked myself before going downstairs.
After waiting for a while, also Aliya and aunty arrived.

Wow, Aliya is really growing up...
I wish you were here to see us, gege...

⚰︎

We all got in the car and our driver took us to the cemetery. After a 10 minutes walk from the gates we arrived in front of his grave. Aliya immediately put down the bouquet of white and yellow roses, his favourites, and I light up the candles we traditionally use on his birthday.

"Hey gege look, also this year we brought your favourite flowers... I still remember when you'd come back to us from work and give 2 roses each to me and mom..." she said already with teary eyes.
"Ge, I hope you're proud of us... See? Aliya is now a beautiful young woman hahaha..." I said as I put an arm around her shoulder.

"Also Yixiang ge is a grown-up now hahaha... He's finally getting a girlfriend... She's the best, she saved me from our annoying brother hahaha"
"Although we aren't a couple yet, I wish you could've met her... She's really cute, bright and sweet... She has a similar personality as yours"

"I miss you so much gege..." She finally burst into tears hugging me and I caress her hair.
After an hour or so, we went to have a family lunch and went back home to get ready for the miny party.

⚰︎

Jiwoo

Like yesterday, my dorm mates and I went to school together, usual stares from our friends and brothers' fangirls and usual boring classes. Finally, lunchtime came and today Sungyeon and I decided to sit with our brothers, while the boys sat with Yeongue and the others and Jungwon with Sunoo oppa. Weirdly, Nicholas oppa wasn't there...

Where is he?
I haven't seen him all day

"He's absent Ji" Heeseung told me.

Why though?

"It's his brother's birthday" EJ added.

Oh, I see...

"I know you know about him, Nicho asked me to tell you to go to his house later with Geonu hyung"

Oh ok

"I'm going to pick you up at 6 pm later, be ready ok?" My brother stated.
"Ok oppa"
"Huh? Where are you going, Ji?"
"Just a sibling date hahaha Don't worry I'm not gonna kidnap your bestie Sungyeonie"
"Ohhhh Have fun then!"

⚰︎

After school, we all walked to the dorms together with our grade mates.
"So, my dear cousin... How was your first date ever?"
"Oh Right!"
"It was fun"
"Ayy No details?"
"Sucks for y'all, not being our dorm mates"
"We know the whole story hahaha"

"Cmon guys let her have some privacy hahaha"
"Thanks Wonie hahaha Gue promise I'll tell you everything one day"
"Rude."
"Love you too, my cousin"