• 1 •

Jiwoo

It is finally the day I move out of my parents' house to live in a dorm near my new school. Just like what my brother did 3 years ago. My brother said that in the dorms we have to stay with a roommate and I really hope it's one of my best friends: Sungyeon or Yeonkyu, who is also my cousin.

⚰︎

I got dressed, got my last belongings in my room and then went downstairs.
"Morning mom, morning oppa" I said coming down the stairs.
"Wow I cant believe our princess is moving out already" my mom said wiping a fake tear.
"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore hahaha"
"Are you ready? Before leaving, Dad told me to help you move your things. Everything is already in my car" my brother said.

"Oh! Yes, only this box is left with some school stuff"
"Ok let's go, we're gonna have breakfast with Ace and the Parks"
"Yay! I missed them"
"Bye sweetie. See you, kids, on winter break. Love you"
"Love You too, mom" I bid goodbye to her.
"See you mom" he said as we left the house.

⚰︎

We got in his car and he started the engine.
"So, how do you feel?" Geonu asked.
"I'm so excited! I hope my roommate will be Sungyeon or Yeonkyu! And I can't wait to see again Heeseung oppa again!"
"But you've seen him like a few days ago"  he said laughing.
"Still. Oh, and when I'm going to meet your other friends?" I asked him.

"You always talk about them but you're always so protective, you even prohibited me to follow them on Instagram! The only ones I know are Jay oppa and Sunghoon oppa cuz they're related to Sungyeon"
"That's why we're on our way to meet them"
"Really?!" I said excitedly.
"Yup" he nodded.

Omg, I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet them!
Especially that guy who's from Taiwan, Nicholas?
Was it? He looks so cool!

"You want to meet Nicholas so bad huh? Do you perhaps have a crush on him?" He said smirking.
"How many times did I tell you to not use your powers on me!"
"Sorry hahaha I can't help it. But he's cool. If y'all start dating I wouldn't mind"
"Lee Geonu! Stop it!" I said hitting him lightly.

⚰︎

We arrived at a cafe and we saw a bunch of dudes in a corner of it.
"Sungyeon!" I shouted opening my arms as she ran to hug me.
"Jiwoo!"
"You two literally saw each other yesterday" Jay remarked and Sungyeon just put her tongue out at him.
"Just let them be Jay-ah hahaha" Geonu said.

"Are you just gonna ignore me like that?" My cousin said staring at me crossed arms and pouting.
"Yeh" I said as I went to hug him.
"We waited for you two before introducing the others" Sunghoon explained.
"Cool. So, guys, she's my little sister, Lee Jiwoo"
"Hi! Nice to meet you!" I said.
"And she's my sister Sungyeon"
"Hello!"

"I'm Jake and I'm from Australia" a boy with light brown hair said.
"I'm K and I'm Japanese" the very tall one said.
"I'm Euijoo" it was the dude that reminds me of Ponyo.
"And I'm Nicholas"
At the name Geonu 'slightly' hit me with his elbow.
"Ouch! Why did you hit me?!"
"Nothing. Just because"

I know you're reading my mind now oppa, are they all like you?
I mean, vampires?

"Yup we all are hahaha" That Nicholas dude answered.
"O-oh- hahaha I-I was asking it to my brother"
"Sorry for reading your mind. I'm still not used to my main power" he apologized.
"No i-its fine hehehe"

W-why did I stutter?!

'Ay I ship it' my brother said to me through telepathy and I hit his arm.

"Yeonkyu is on his way here, by the way" my best friend said.
"I wonder who our dorm mates will be"
"That's the reason we're all here hahaha. After this, we're going to school" Heeseung explained.
"Yeah they renovated the buildings. No one knows who's with who" Sungyeon's cousin added.

⚰︎

After ordering our food Yeonkyu finally arrived.
"Kyu!" I sad running to him to give him a hug.
"Hey Ji! Sungie!"
"What do you want to eat? I still owe you food. So just choose and I'll pay" Sungyeon said.
"In a good mood, I see" I said looking at my cousin.
"Gotta catch this opportunity hahaha" he said running to the bakery isle.

A/n: After a long time I decided to publish this book again, but leave it as discontinued. Hopefully I'll be back on it one day. This isn't linked to my other ENHYPEN books but I would highly appreciate it if you'll give them a look :>

Oh right, I forgot to say, in this universe when you're a vampire you can still eat humans' food but obviously still need blood.