• 22 •

Jiwoo

Today is Nicholas' birthday but since we have school he said that he will just have a big bbq party at his mansion with the whole group this Saturday.

⚰︎

It was 7am, I got ready for school and before leaving I took the gift I prepared for him.
"Are you ready Ji?" My bestie asked.
"Yes, just lemme put this in my bag"
"So you and hyung are gonna wear matching clothes for the first time huh?"
"Yes! But we decided to still keep it simple"
"And you call that simple?"
"Trust me, it is" she said putting her hand over Kyungmin's shoulder, well- she tried.

We walked to school as our usual and met some of the others before the gates.
"Nicho!"
"Hey my Cutie" he said hugging me and giving me a quick peck on the cheek.
"You guys look awesome in those fits! Lemme take a quick pic for you" Soomin said.
"You know? We could try matching too" Heeseung told her.
"Huh? With you? Nah thanks Ethan"
She jokingly pushed my cousin aside and took a pic of me and my boyfriend.

Wow I still can't believe it!

"Oh but you have to believe it" he said winking at me.
"Stop it already! And thank you unnie for the pic"
"You're welcome! I'll send it to you later"
"Okie"

⚰︎

We all entered the building and since no one actually knew about me and Nicholas dating, cuz we posted pics only in our private accounts, many girls were shocked to see us holding hands.

"So... When are you giving me my gift? I know you have one!" he said jumping like a little puppy.
"Later! And stop being so cute! You will lose your famous reputation as the bad boy" I said teasing him.

"Who cares, you love it when I act cute and you can't even hide it" he said teasing back.
"I hate you"
"Yes sure babe. Now go inside your class before it starts, see you at lunch"

He- He called me what now-
B-babe?!

⚰︎

Lunchtime quickly came by and this time he planned to sit away from our friends and enjoy this mini date since we can't have a proper one after school. We were now sitting on a bench in the garden of the school. No people around yet, so calm and relaxing.
"So... Are you ready for your gift?" His eyes lit up and he quickly put down his lunchbox on the bench.

"Oh! What is it? What is it?" "Here, happy birthday Yixiang! I made these myself" I said passing him the box.
"Aw! You learned my name! That's so cute babe. Now lemme open this"
Once he opened the box, he stared at it content for a while before reacting.

"So... You like it?"
"How would I not like this, Cutie?!" He took the thing inside the box and quickly put it on, taking off his other jewelry.
"Thank you babe! These earrings and necklace are so cool" he said hugging me.

⚰︎

We kept talking and enjoying our lunchtime until we heard some voices.
"Girls he's here!" A female voice shouted.
"Oh no! He's with that bitch again" A group of girls came to us all angry at me I guess...
"Hi Nicholas oppa! Happy birthday! Please accept my gift... I... I really like you..."
"No! Please accept mine! I love you more than her, please go out with me oppa!"
Then it became chaos.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!"
All the girls flinched and shut their mouths.
"In case y'all didn't notice, I have MY GIRLFRIEND right here with me. I love her and only her ok?"
"Why that bitch though? I'm much better than her" that Dawon girl said.
"Who did you call a bitch Huh you delusional?"

"Baby lemme handle this ok? So, Dawon, if you really think you're better then Jiwoo, why don't demonstrate that by leaving me and my girlfriend alone Huh? I'm sorry to break it out to y'all but I am taken and I won't ever break up with my Jiwoo and if you ever dare to hurt her, I'll do the same to every one of you. Got it?" He then made me stand up, he put his right arm on my waist and used his left hand to pull my face closer to his slowly.

Oh shit-
What are you doing Nicho?!

"Just showing them how much I love you" He said through telepathy.

He winked at me before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I put my hands on his shoulder as he sweetly deepened the kiss and I did too. He kept giving me small kisses, yet so sweet and passionate, and we forgot about everyone around us.
Once we were done, we turned to see the 5 girls raging with fury in their eyes and they all threw on the floor their gifts.
"Damn ok, we get it. You win miss newbie. Let's go girls, let's leave this slut and her asshole of a boyfriend" she said leaving us.
"Damn, she forgot easily how much she simped over you" I said laughing awkwardly.
"Nah, They just know that you're much better than them"

"Uhm... About the kiss... You do know that it was my first right?"
"And I'm glad to be your first. Oh and you're my first as well"
"Damn then, your a naturally good kisser my boy" I said smirking at him.
"Oh so you want me to kiss you again my girl" he said teasing me back and he gave me another small peck on the lips.

"Damn, I was just here to tell you that break is almost over. I didn't need to see you and Jiwoo eating each other's face in front of 5 bitches"  We turned to see who it was.
"Oh shit- Jake oppa- Please don't tell my brother or Heeseung oppa"
"Nah, I'm not a snitch. Also, Heeseung hyung saw it all"
"Sup Jjyu" he said sneaking from behind us.
"AH HYUNG! You scared me!"
"How was eating my cousin's face?"
"You know what, get yourself a girlfriend instead of teasing me"

⚰︎

Comments were disabled

A/n: hey rainssss~~ cloud here hehe tbh I wanna tell u guys that I might put this book as discontinued because tbh idk how to develop it more... like- I have like 13 chapters ready... but this book has been going on since 2021. At first I had tons of ideas but as time passed by I've got more interest in writing my other books and I'm trying to avoid rushing an ending like I did for my MCND book :( so yeah idk. We'll see after these last 13 chapters. Love everyone who waited and still reads this book <3333

Update: it is discontinued 😭😭