Chapter Seven

Three weeks later and Louis was ten weeks pregnant, and he couldn't keep his hands off of his stomach. Of course since he had gained a few pounds, he couldn't always model, but he still would go to the studio with Perrie, Leigh, Jade, and Jesy. Most of the time, he'd sit and watch the three of them, but today was different. While the four girls were getting ready, the head of the studio went up to Louis and took a seat next to where the lad was sitting.

"Louis! How're you and Niall? How's the baby?" He asked, smiling wide.

Louis returned the smile, not quite as large though. "Niall and I are both fine, John. And so is the baby. How're you?"

"Good, I'm great." The man, John, said quickly. "I came over to ask you if you and Niall wanted to have a pregnancy shoot done throughout your pregnancy? Make some memories of having your first child together?"

"I'd have to ask Ni..but I love the idea," he set a hand on his still small belly. "I'll call you and let you know later when we talk about it. We're getting things packed for our move."

John's eyes widened, frowning. "You two are moving? Does that mean you won't be coming to the studio anymore?" Louis already knew why there was a frown on John's face, John had said it a million times before. 'Louis is just a great model! Cute little ass too in those jeans..' John was gay, and he had taken a liking to Louis, just he hadn't stepped over his boundaries yet. But honestly, John was a fit guy. He wasn't too tall, but he had a bit of facial hair and his jawline was amazing.

"No no! I couldn't stop coming here." Louis let out a light laugh. "We're not moving that far away, don't worry, John."

He nodded softly and smiled, about to say something before the four came out. "Johnnie! We're ready!" Leigh said in her best American accent, the others just laughed as John got up and went to instruct the four models.

After a few hours of the girls changing and being photographed, the group of five left the studio. They all went home and Louis walked in to see Niall sitting on the couch with all the packed boxes in almost neat piles. "Lou! You're home!" Niall sprung off the couch, running and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

Louis retured the hug, kissing him on the lips quickly before pulling away. "With all the packed boxes..we got the house we wanted?" Niall just nodded and Louis wrapped his arms around Niall once again, softly squeezing him.

A/N: I know. Terrible update, but I have a little bit of writer's block. My chatzy plots are so much easier to write than updates for the Nouis books. I want to hit myself for making everyone wait, but that wouldn't help. So I'm gonna read fluffy books and everything to try and get some inspiration. Oh yeah and the media is John..aka Jensen Ackles.