Chapter Ten

Louis was now at the thirty week mark and just about everywhere he went, people stared at his stomach that was always covered..you know, except in the shower. Niall was still working his usual hours, so Louis would sit around the house all day, or shop online for their baby girl.

However, today, Niall got home early, only to find his sleeping fiancee on the couch with a laptop open on the floor. Like usual, there were different tabs open of baby things. He slowly shook Louis' shoulder and smiled. "Lou..wake up..we've got things to do.." All he received was a quiet groan from the other boy. "Okay, fine. I'll just go and pick everything up from the store, guess I won't have time to shop." And he stood up, grabbing his keys off the counter.

"But the couch is so comfy." Louis opened his eyes and looked Niall with a frown.

"The couch will be even more comfy when we're laying on it later with all the baby stuff in the nursery though." Niall returned the frown and went to the couch and pecked Louis' lips and helped him up. He slipped shoes on and they both went to the car. After they were buckled in and on their way to the store, Niall looked at Louis - who had a hand on his stomach.

"You know, our little girl still needs a name."

Louis nodded slowly. "She does..any names you had in mind?"

"What about one starting with an L? You and her could match!" Niall smiled wide and saw Louis smiling from the corner of his eye.

"Alright, a gender neutral name? Like..Logan?"

Niall parked the car and leaned over, placing a kiss on the fabric covering Louis' stomach. "Logan sounds perfect."

And then they picked up everything, picking out a few outfits too. They were probably in the store for a few hours, just picking out things. Bottles, outfits, pacifiers. They had picked up a bunch of floral wall decals and blankets, crib sheets and such..all that Louis had ordered online. Sure, everything came to a bit of a price, but as long as it made Louis happy, Niall didn't care. Vice versa, too. They were both visibly excited for their little girl to come out so they could hold her, spoil her, and just watch her grow up.

Once they were finally done at the store, they simply stopped by a fast food place to get dinner, neither of them feeling like cooking with everything they had to put up in the Logan's nursery. Niall carried most of the things inside while Louis carried lighter things and their food. But once they had set up the rest of the nursery(or at least the rest until one of them saw something they thought their daughter would need), they sat down on the couch and ate their food and watched RENT. They fell asleep in each other's arms, and woke up the same way.

Niall didn't have to go to work that day, so they both slept until Louis woke up and nudged Niall's shoulder softly, telling him to "wake the fuck up before I pee on you" so of course, Niall got up so Louis could then go to the bathroom. After that was done, Niall was making bacon and eggs with toast while Louis was on the phone, leaning on the counter opposite Niall.

"...no no, Perrie. Calm down, I never said you can't spoil Logan, but I'm just saying she has a lot of stuff already."

 "I don't care. I'm spoiling my godchild and you can't stop that." Perrie's voice on the other end came through loudly through the speaker.

"You are literally shouting into the phone, Edwards." But Louis' voice held a smile.

 "I don't care! I wanna spoil Logan! Lou, let me, pleaseeeeee?"

"Fine. Spoil her, but when Niall have to start filling up another room with baby things, I'm stopping it."

Perrie squealed on the other end. "Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now go and eat so my godchild is okay. Love ya, Lou!"

"Love you too, Pez." He laughed and hung the phone up and Niall looked at him with a playful frown.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you better not be going straight on me. And for a girl who's taken."

He walked up over and kissed Niall's cheek with a smile. "We both know I'm nowhere near straight. But I mean, I guess Perrie would be my type.." Niall frowned more. "I'm kidding, Niall. I love you and only you. And Logan, but she's our daughter."

"I know, I know. I love you too, Lou." Niall smiled wide and made both their plates and then they sat on the couch most of the day, cuddling and watching movies.

A/N: Yay this is somewhat longer than the other chapters I think. I like the picture on the side/on the top of the page. Lou's got a fabulous ass. - Julie