Chapter Nine

A/N: Yay double update tonight because I suck at updating usually. Writer's block. Plus I should probably be studying for my ACT that's coming up on Tuesday..I may just wing most of it. That's how I've passed other state tests, after all. Oh and I'm gonna be time skipping through the pregnancy for this book, just because I have to get to where It's Happening Again starts off.

They were finding out the gender today. Twenty weeks was finally here..they could actually start shopping for their baby, and get a name for their baby. The excitement was clear in the air when Niall woke up.

He opened his eyes slowly and yawned, softly rubbing his hand over Louis' stomach. Every morning when he woke up, he said good morning to their nameless baby, and his [thankfully] named fiancee. His eyes lit up as soon as he remembered what day it was. "Lou..Louis..wake up, we get to find out what our baby is today!"

With a light yawn, Louis opened his eyes and looked back at Niall. "Well, I'm pretty sure our baby is a human if that's what you mean."

"Smart ass." Niall rolled his eyes, giving him a kiss.

"Don't swear around our child!" Louis reached back and lightly shoved Niall.

He moved back to where he was and rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm sorry, but it's true."

"Oh shut up." Louis laughed softly and pushed himself up. His legs were achy and he didn't feel like moving, but he wanted to know where he was having a little boy or a little girl. Though, after showing struggle, Niall was quick to help the pregnant man - but not before rubbing his legs softly.

As soon as they were ready, they got into the car and drove to the hospital to meet doctor Reynolds for the appointment. She called them back ad spread the gel across Louis' stomach and out the wand against his stomach, finding the best spot.

"I assume you two want to know the sex?" She asked, looking at the couple.

"Yes, please. I mean, if you can." Niall laughed softly. "Louis, tell your child to spread their legs."

Louis softly smacked Niall's thigh and laughed as doctor Reynolds froze the screen and smiled at the couple. "Congratulations you two, you'll be having a baby girl!" She printed off a few pictures and left the couple to celebrate while she went to get the pictures.

Louis wiped his stomach off to get rid of the gel and as soon as he was done, Niall embraced the smaller boy that was now crying. Tears of joy, of course.

A/N #2: This was just a quick filler, sorry.