Chapter Eight

Louis had just entered his second trimester and was fifteen weeks pregnant. Even though his bump wasn't huge, Niall constantly was putting his hands on the small round of his fiancee's stomach. They were even time when Louis would wake up to hear Niall talking and cooing about the bump.

The one thing that was a downside about now, was Louis was basically trying to jump on Niall whenever he could. "Niall, pleaseeeeee? I just..hormones and..please, Ni?" Was just one of the things Louis would ask, and then sex or blow jobs would happen. More often, blow jobs because Lou always seemed to get horny whenever Niall, or himself, had to leave. Or occasionally, when they were out shopping or to a meal.

Luckily, today wasn't one of the days. They were out looking for a crib and a changing table. They were just going to get simple painted white things for the room until they knew what they were having. That wouldn't happen for a couple weeks anyways.

The two were holding hands, walking up and down aisles, over, and over again. "Niall, wait," Louis tugged him back and put a hand on the edge of a crib-changing table combo. "This one maybe?"

"Are you sure, Lou? I don't want you changing your mind,because I'm pretty sure we can't return this stuff."

"Yes I'm sure. It'll look perfect!" A smile brightened his face, making the corners of his eyes crinkle..which of course resulted in Niall pecking his lips and smiling. "Okay, then we'll get it." He grabbed one of the tickets and told Louis to get bottles and diapers while he went to the register to make sure the cribs weren't sold out. However, when Niall came back, instead of Louis picking out bottles and diapers, he had gender neutral colored onesies hanging over his arm.

"Louis William Tomlinson." The blue eyed boy turned around and smiled, holding a onesie up. "Baby, we can't get the clothes yet. Don't we need to know if it's a little boy or girl in there?"

Louis shook his head and draped the onesie over his arm. "No, these are colors for boys or girls and..they're really cute..I like them.." And Niall gave in, saying 'Fine fine. We'll get them'. They also did get bottles and diapers, just to make sure they had them. They went and paid for everything and went home. The car ride home was just them talking about baby names and colors for the nursery.

Zayn and Perrie had come over that night for dinner, and Perrie and Louis did a lot of the cooking. Zayn and Niall were in the room that had the boxed up crib in it, Zayn making a sketch of the room and where everything would look good.

"Niall! Zayn! It's readyyy!" Perrie's bubbly voice rang through the house while she grabbed out plates and silverware, "If you guys don't come soon, the food's gonna get cold!"

As Perrie carried the plates to the table, Zayn put his hands on her hips, pecking her cheek. "We were caught up with the baby's room."

Niall had went into the kitchen where Louis was lifting the plate to bring to the table as Niall came up behind him and set a hand on Louis' stomach. "You're not supposed to be lifting that."

"Niall, shut up, s'not that heavy." But the plate was already lifted out of his hands and carried to the table, dragging himself out to the table behind Niall.