chapter 4 - "trixie like the slang?"

"what's her name again?"

"katya zamo"

trixie stared at gigi, before bringing her glance back to the figure in the corner of the room. she was sad, she looked into those blue eyes and they had more darkness than any brown eyes she had ever seen before. no sparkle, no reflection of her soul. just blue darkness if that made sense.

trixie frowned. "she seems unhappy" said.

"frankly no one knows why" replied gigi while shrugging. "she's kinda mysterious, i believe. probably this is why she's the forbidden fruit." she said.

"can you stop referring to her in that way?" asked trixie focusing on her new friend.

"oh come on, that's hilarious. isn't it?" gigi slapped her arm making a loud noise. "oh shit sorry" added, just before bringing her hands on the mouth.

the girls in the corner of the bathroom turned their heads to the place where trixie and gigi were standing: some of them laughed and some rolled their eyes.
however, the one that trixie wanted to see didn't turn; she kept packing her makeup in a little red box, there was a huge "k" on it full of black dots.

"skinny bitch, be careful. she might break" said one of the performers in a french accent. her white mullet was fluently falling at the length of her shoulders and a silver tight dress embraced her curves, making her body look incredible.

"i'm sorry gorg! but i don't even know her name" yelled gigi smiling.

"she's lost in her thoughts i see, hm?" asked the performer. she followed her glance and smirked when she realized that trixie was staring at katya's back. "she got good taste" added.

trixie blushed when everyone understood that she was looking at that girl. i mean she thought she was stunning in her black little dress. it had fringes at the end and a sweetheart neckline. katya was wearing garters and fishnet stockings and to complete the outfit, a high pair of ankle boots.

"come on, we gotta get out of here. everyone is staring at you staring at the forbidden fruit" gigi took her arm, slapped before, and led her to the entrance of the bathroom. "can't wait to see all of you performing there" yelled, pointing at the stage where ross was about to reveal the next name. no one cared about gigi, and, after rolling her eyes, she got out of the bathroom with trixie.

"everyone was staring at you"

"yea, you already said that" replied the blonde one looking at the floor.

"i mean, they're all gorgeous but you could have stopped i guess" gigi said, while looking at some drunk guys.

"trixie"

"what?" asked gigi bringing back her attention to the girl.

"trixie, i'm trixie"

gigi smiled. "trixie is your name?"

her friend nodded, kinda confused.

"trixie like the slang?" asked.

the blonde girl frowned, still confused. "i guess so" added squinting.

"the slang, you know. trixie is a term that refers to a young urban white woman, typically single and in her 20s or early 30s" gigi waved her hands in the air while explaining.

"okay urban dictionary, hands up" trixie laughed at her friend.

"i like being educated and looking at all of those weird meanings of some ancient words you know" replied gigi smiling.

"yea... okay i guess, but i'm not ancient"

"you're in your 20s or early 30s, like the meaning says"

"the meaning also says that i'm single"

"isn't it true?" asked gigi opening her eyes.

"i mean, kinda" trixie rolled her eyes.

"so you're also in your 20s or early 30s"

"why do you wanna know?"

"cause it's what the meaning says and wikipedia is never wrong"

"wikipedia is a site"

"also pornhub is a site, so what? it says the truth"

"oh don't compare pornhub with wikipedia-"

"so you know what pornhub is, and if you know this then you're single and in your 20s or early 30s cause you're not getting any pleasure" gigi replied. "am i right?" added, raising her brows.

"is that too obvious?" asked trixie bringing her hand to cover her brown eyes.

"yes darling, it is and it shows by you looking at katya's fine butt"

trixie blushed and it was true, she was thirsty for that girl, she should've been older than her.

"is it too obvious that i'm gay too?" asked trixie.

gigi nodded smiling. "yea i'm gay, so i saw the rainbow all around you"

trixie gave her a look and started walking to the counter where adore and bianca where standing.

"where are we going, tracy?" gigi asked.

"tracy? i'm sure i just told you i'm trixie"

"tracy looks cuter i believe"

the two neo - friends smiled at each other while going back to the drink place.

--

to be continued...