chapter 24 - "take this damn thing off" pt 1

trixie was standing just in front of the big RV's door, looking at the tiny sketch made with colors on the side; she ran her fingers through the drawing, realizing it was a bit in relief.

"unusual" she said; she turned to the right and other little paintings were there. trixie walked towards the biggest one, 3 inches or maybe 4.

'what a pretty girl' she thought: the drawing was made of a woman's figure marked with yellow and the sky, created with some sort of glittery tint.

she shrugged and stepped back.

"be careful"

trixie turned around and smiled when a pair of blue gems stared at her.

"i was just about to knock your door-"

"what were you looking for?" katya asked, looking at the clothes she was wearing.

"i was seeing the drawings around the camper" she replied, blushing a bit when the older woman checked her out.

"oh you mean that drawing, not all of them"

trixie followed katya's finger pointing at the girl's painting she was observing moments before.

she nodded. "yeah, it's really pretty. kinda unusual for somebody's RV probably"

the blue eyed woman got closer to the drawing, bending her knees. "no wonder why you like it"

trixie frowned, walking past katya. "what do you mean?"

"what do you think that it means?" the other one asked, smiling back at her.

the blonde haired girl shrugged, staring at the beautiful sketch. "it's a girl looking at the sky"

"don't you know somebody whose hobby is looking at the sky?" katya replied, getting up in front of trixie.

trixie shook her head. "i don't think so"

katya's hand was now lifted and put on her cheek, caressing it a bit. "do you want me to say it for real?"

the blonde haired girl swallowed. "should you say it for real?"

"you tell me trixie" the older woman moved her hand to the girl's jawline, tracing its soft line.

trixie closed her eyes, feeling the blood in her veins boiling; her breath was now rapid and she was unconsciously massaging her heat.

"what a good girl" katya said, looking down at trixie's pants; her hand was now wrapped around trixie's neck.

"we should-"

"what trixie?" katya asked, seeing the younger woman biting her own lips.

"we should go" the blonde haired girl moaned when katya's other hand started pressing on her chest.

the older woman smiled and stepped back, crossing her arms.

trixie suddenly opened her eyes, her pupils were getting bigger and her lips dry.

"what are you saying?" katya asked, smirking at the younger one.

"well- i think that we should go-"

"where trixie?"

"we should go inside-"

katya walked towards the blonde haired girl and closed the distance between them two through a kiss. she passionately combined her lips with trixie's, pushing her back until the stairs.

the older woman ran all the way up and opened the door, making the younger one go inside.

katya shoved trixie on the only table in the tiny RV, just after throwing everything on the floor.

"take this damn thing off" she said, closing the window in front of them.

"it's easier this time isn't it?" trixie asked, revealing the black bra under the sporty t-shirt she was wearing.

"i don't think so" katya pointed at her shoulder.

the blonde haired girl sat on the table where she was firstly lying and gave katya's shoulder a kiss, just before licking it all the way up to her neck.

the older woman closed her eyes and pushed her on the table, biting her lips seeing in her pants a tiny darker stain.

"oh you're already wet aren't you?" she asked.

trixie threw her head back wrapping her arms around katya's head.

"stop it and respond to me"

the blonde haired girl stared at her. "why don't you check it by yourself?" she replied.

katya bit her lips just before taking trixie's pants roughly off. she placed herself in front of the girl's panties and started licking it all the way up to her belly.

"damn it" trixie moaned, pulling the other one's hair to facilitate the job.

"look at me while i'm making you" katya said; she moved the tiny fabric on the side and stared at the blonde haired girl's heat.

"what are you fucking waiting for"

"i'm waiting for you to look at me slut"

trixie moaned and threw her head back again.

"so you're just gonna look at the window?" katya asked, massaging her clit with little circles. "huh?"

"why can't you just fuck me katya"

"because you're playing with my rules"

the blonde haired girl bit her lips just before staring at the other one's blue eyes.

"this is how you do it" katya said, hiding her head between trixie's thighs.

"katya..." she moaned.

--

to be continued...