Prologue

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that this is my very first story on Wattpad. I would love to hear your freedback on it and what you guys think of my story. Thank you so much for giving it a chance!

i also would like to let you guys know i have dyslexia, meaning i can be such a bad speller at times spell check doesn't know what i mean. i've try my best to make sure there good spelling and i think there is, but if you see some let me know or words that don't fit the sentence right. I think it might start out a little slow but keep going it will get my exacting soon i promise.

hope you like it!
please vote, comment, and follow!! <3 <3

Third person POV

He stand tall in the old fashioned living room in silents, with his two armed guarders flanking either side. He was waiting for the Doctor's arrival.

Truth be told he was lucky to be able to caught him at his home at all. According to the detailed file he acquired the Doctor primarily stayed at his laboratory. The was one of the many reasons he was so perfectly compatible for the assignment.

Despite the Doctor's intellects, the he know the Doctor would be easily manipulated. Making him more then perfect to carry out his ambitions.

The font door opened and the guarded went on high alert. The Doctor walked into the living room where they waited for him.

The Doctor was looking at the old hard wood floor as he enters the house, muttering to him self about his work. As he looked up in the living room, his late wife had decorated, he saw three man clad in uniforms. He dropped his briefcase out of surprise and shock and it landed on the floor with a thud.

"w-who are you And w-what are you doing in my house?" the Doctor asked. "I did not mean to cause you alarm but I have come to discus a vital matter. That i believe you could help me with." the man said dismissing the guards out of the room with a wave of his hand.

The doctor watched the two man go in silence before he tuned back to face the man. "I will ask again who are you?...Where's my son?" the Doctor asked looking around. "Your son is at school . And for now you may call me Mr.smith."

"Well Mr. Smith, what important matter do you need to discus with me?" the Doctor asked. "Well I've looked into your research and Your theories on the human condition, for lack of a better word, and i must say that I fond them utterly fascinating." "How did you get an hold of them? I haven't even publishing them yet. None the less they are just theories that are barley.. even coincided reasonable right now. Why are you interested in them?" the Doctor asked stunted.

the man let out a small humorless chuckle, "Doctor none of that matters in this stage. What matters is what you can do for us?" "us?" "yes us. i represent many different people who are also fascinated by your work." he explained.

"But it's not work. I'm years, maybe even decades from my theories becoming reality. That's if it's even possible." the Doctor explained wided eyed.

Mr. Smith walked over slowly to the Doctor and slowly placed his hand on his shoulder. "Doctor, your idea are incredible. You and only you can help us and bring this into the realm of possible. We need you, humanity needs you, Help us." the Mr. Smith said.

The Doctor looked at the ground his thought racing. He took a deep breath in,"Yes. i will help you."

Mr. Smith smiled, but it was without warmth. He removed his hand from the Doctor shoulder and stepped back. "Now Doctor lets change the human condition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you think?? Please comment and tell me what you think. It would mean a lot.