Dreiundzwanzig.

Ramses courting Rae hasn't been fulfilled yet, as he wasn't able to get a hold of her after their short beach vacay.

Why?

Because she was busy with the preparations of her cousin's wedding, Bree.

He can't even get a hold of her even on weekends.

So he's lazing around the Adriatico's household during weekends, and at their company during weekdays.

"Hi, bunso."

He looks up, and see his mom gently smiling at him.

"Ma."

"You're lazing around, what's up?"

"Rae's busy, Ma. Bri's getting married this month."

"Oh, yes. We already received the invitation awhile ago, did you saw it?"

"Not the actual invitation. But Rae already sent me a picture through iMessage when they were planning pa."

"Hm, okay. You don't have any plans this whole day?"

"Wala, Ma."

"Good, now get up and help me with my plants. You're brother isn't here, plus your dad is out with his amigos. And you're lazing around, so help me."

"Okay, Ma."

He's guessing it will take them all day to arrange and repot his mom's plants now. Basing on how many she had on their garden. He wasn't that much expecting that his mom is also a certified #plantita now.

"Sir Ramses, si Ma'am Rae po, nandito." One of their helpers called him. They saw Rae standing and waving at them, while a smile is plastered on her face.

Nagkatinginan naman sila ng mama niya. "Go ahead, bunso."

"Thanks, Ma." He walks towards Rae who was carrying a box.

"Hi! I guess you and mama are busy?" Rae greeted him. "Hi, Mama!"

His mom smiled and waved at Rae.

Rae looked at him again, "You have a bit of mud here." She then reaches out to his face. "Yan, wala na."

"Sorry, I can't hug you. I'm sweaty and dirty."

Rae chuckles. "It's fine." She tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "May dala akong desserts, I just made it awhile ago. Dinalhan ko na kayo."

He didn't just blinked twice, thrice to be exact. He was stunned.

He saw Rae walking towards his mother, she placed the box at the table.

It wasn't clear to him what they were talking, but he can see that both of them are smiling and laughing.

Seems like both ladies noticed that he was looking at them, so both of them smiled.

He was still rooted on his foot when Rae walks towards him. "Sorry, I can't stay long. Dumaan lang talaga ako."

He cleared his throat. "No, it's fine. I know you're busy, thanks for the dessert."

Rae beamed a smile at him. "Thanks, bawi ako pag di na ako busy. Sorry talaga."

Shit, how can he not forgive her if she looks adorable on his eyes?

"Okay, babe."

Her smile turned to grin. "Thanks! I'm heading out. Enjoy planting!" Rae tiptoed again and kisses him on his lips again.

"Ma, alis na po ako. Salamat po!"

"Ingat ka, hija. Salamat uli sa dessert."

Rae waved. "Text you later."