CHAPTER 2

"May i see your card madame?"

"Here." I handed out my card to the bouncer of the bar.

He verified it first before nodding at me and returning my card.

"Enjoy Madame." I smiled and pushed aside my hair before walking inside.

I'm wearing a fitted red dress that perfectly hug onto my perfect shaped body.

Neon lights, smells of liquors and noises from stereos and people welcomed me inside.

I'm carefully observing every movement of the people including their clothes and accessories.

I took a glance sideways and i saw a real diamond necklace hanging on the faience neck of a lady wearing a short tulip skirt and bandage top.

"Hope!"

Inalis ko ang tingin doon para lingunin ang tumawag sa akin.

"Abbi. I'm surprised you're here." I kissed her cheek.

"I think, i should be the one telling that to you. Are you up to something again?"

Ngumiwi siya sa akin habang ngumisi naman ako sa kanya.

"I just want to have some fun, nasaan ang table mo?"

"Hmp! I'm not alone tonight. Kasama ko sila Kuya with his friends."

I raised a brow.

"Hmm sounds fun. So nasaan nga?"

"Let's go."

The crowded floor parted when we started to walk elegantly. Ofcourse, who would dare to block the way of Abbigail Alejandro and Hope Alejandro. Yes, my falsified name.

"Hi Hope!"

"Looking gorgeous Hope!"

"Drinks?"

Suminghap si Abbi sa tabi ko matapos marinig ang mga iyon.

"Gabi gabi nalang silang bumabalik dito para makita ka. Poor them," she mocked.

Hanggang sa maka akyat kami sa VIP section ay hindi na maalis ang mga matang nakatingin sa amin.

"Siguro bagay to sa akin." Inangat ko ang diamond necklace na nakita ko kanina.

"What the fuck? That fast?" She said with her wide eyes.

"Noise is a great destruction. Ilagay mo nga sa leeg ko."

She rolled her eyes before getting the necklace on my hand and putting it on my neck.

"I don't know what to do with you."

"Wala ka namang dapat gawin saakin Abbi. Pwera nalang sa pag papakilala sa akin sa cute na katabi ng Kuya mo." I giggled.

She turned her face to the couch where his brother and its friends are seated.

"Hey Kuya, Hope is here."

Nilingon kami ni Jonas at agad siyang tumayo para lapitan ako.

"Hope, hindi ka nag sabing pupunta ka." He kissed my cheek.

"I love surprises."

"How i wish I'm not your cousin tonight." He grinned.

He encircled his arm on my waist before facing his friends again.

"Everyone, this is Hope Alejandro my cousin."

Sumilay ang matamis na ngiti sa labi ko ng humarap ako sa kanila.