Ch 16. Glitching

(Looks who's back with a new chapter!!!!)

            Will had been out of Help Wanted for 2 weeks now and things had been going great. Though William didn't feel comfortable leaving the house yet you still went to work. Will would pick up around the house and you had bought some mechanical parts to tinker with and you were pretty sure he was slowly but surly making pieces for an animatronic. You weren't actually sure he knew what he was doing though. 'Old habits die hard I guess' you thought as you were walking home. 

         You were walking past a Joann's when you got an idea. Being with William was nice, and always interesting. Though William had told you he liked to be dominated it was always a struggle to get him to submit. You had a feeling there was some toxic masculinity behind it. Your idea might be able to help with Williams struggle so you walked into the store. 

         You gently kicked the front door closed when you walked into the house. "Will, I'm back!" you yelled. You didn't get a response so you headed upstairs, going to check your room first. You opened the bedroom door and saw William sitting at your crafting desk. You had gotten it a while back so you could make some projects and had adjusted it so William had space for his stuff as well. It was in the farthest corner from the door and had a full bookshelf next to it. You quietly walked over and looked at the messy desk.

        It was full of metal parts, little things that didn't look quite finished, and fabrics, sewing equipment and all your other stuff. You set the shopping bag you had been carrying down onto the floor beside the desk, catching William attention. "Oh, hello (Y/N), when did you get home?" he asked, turning away from what he was working on and standing up. "About a minute ago." you said as William wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. "What did you get on your way home?" Will asked as he let go of you, reaching for the bag.

         You swatted his hand away and gave him a fake glare "It's a surprise." you scolded.  William huffed and looked offended that you slapped his hand. "If it's a surprise give it to me." he said. You shook your head "Not gonna happen. I need to do a few things first." you told him. "Now go find something to do downstairs till I finish your present." you pointed to the doorway for emphasis. William grumbled under his breathe but did walk out of the room. You walked over to the door and waited till you heard William go down the before shutting the door.

          You smiled and walked back over to the desk and sat down. You set the bag in front of yourself and pulled everything out. You hoped you could finish quickly, William wasn't the most patient person.

         William had gotten bored after 30 minutes. He'd wished he'd have grabbed one of his projects before you kicked him out. He was now sitting outside the bedroom door, waiting for you to let him back in. When you eventually opened the door William leaned back on his had, tilting his head back to look up at you. You blinked at him in surprise "How long have you been sitting here?" you asked. "About 30 minutes." he shrugged. "Well, you can come in now." you told him, moving back into the room.

      William stood up and walked in after you "Do I get my surprise now?" he asked, sounding a little mocking. You huffed "Not with that attitude you're not." you said. William rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "You kept me waiting for an hour. I have the right to have an attitude." he said annoyed. "You need to learn to be more patient." you told him, walking over to the bed. "Now, if you want your present you need to sit on the bed." you said, patting the bed for emphasis. 

       He gave you a questioning look but sat on the bed none the less. You went and grabbed the collar you made for William from the desk. I was made from soft leatherette and wrapped in dark purple fabric. It clasped in the back and had a small yellow bunny head charm hanging in the front. You smiled at your work and hid it behind your back as you walked back over to William. He leaned back on his hands and gave you a questioning look as you walked in front of him. You smiled nervously as you held the collar out to him.