Ch. 10: please come back

(TW warning? Maybe? I'm not quite sure. Glitchtrap has some negative thinking that happens. It's not for long but I thought I should leave a warning, just in case.)

        "My mistake for thinking a monster like you could change!" you yelled at him. 'nO' Glitchtrap thought 'i'M nOt...nO, wHo Am I tRyInG tO kId, Of CoUrSe I'm A mOnStEr' Glitchtrap dropped you. Changing the floor back to normal he slowly shut down. You slowly backed away, Glitchtrap making no move to stop you. He watched you turn around and take off running.  All Glitchtrap could do was stand there, he knew he had really fucked things up this time. He came back to his senses once he felt you leave the game. He fell to his knees "I'm SoRrY" he muttered. 

        He knew it was to late, that you couldn't here him, but he said it anyway "i'M sO sO SoRry" Glitchtrap Got back up. Changing back into William he walked back into his room. He shut the door and slid down against it, hugging his knees to his chest. William hid his face and started silently crying. He stayed like that for days, currled up against his door, crying, muttering to himself. He might as well have been trapped in the old safe room again, it was pretty much the same. 

        After about a week William got up, he didn't move very far, just to the main area of the game. There he waited for you, knowing that it was very unlikely you would ever return.  He sat down on the floor and leaned against the left side of the door frame. The game was quiet, always was if you weren't there. 'Guess I'll have to get used to that again.' William thought. Sighing and taking a deep breathe William waited...and waited.........and waited....and..waited............and waited.................waited.......................Glitchtrap stood up, he wasn't sure how long it had been anymore. He walked through the halls, no real destination in mind, just walking.

         Eventually, he ended up back in his room, again, not sure how long he'd been walking. The game was rather big. He sat down on the foot of his bed and stared at the floor. It wasn't quiet anymore, but he wished it was. He was hearing voices, always talking about what he'd done. 'ThIs Is YoUr FaUlT, lIkE aLwAyS' 'WhY dId YoU tRy?? yOu JuSt BrEaK eVeRyThInG yOu ToUcH' 'YoU sHoUlD hAvE jUsT kIlLeD tHeM wHeN yOu Had ThE cHaNcE. nOw YoU'lL bE StUcK hErE FoReVeR' Glithctrap grabbed his head. "E-E-EnOuUuGHh!!" he yelled, standing up. 

      They didn't quite stop, but they did quiet down, enough that Glitchtrap could think again. Not that he wanted to, all he could think about was you. And how you were never coming back. He wishes you would have stayed and listened to him. He wanted to explain that he couldn't hurt you, or leave you alone here. That he...he........*error* *ERROR* *ERROR* gLitChTrAp.exe *error* *ERROR* *ERROR* power.off *error* *ERROR* *ERROR* rebooting... *error* *ERROR* *ERROR* ....power.on *E-R-R-R-RRoR* *E-E-ERRO-O-R* *E-E-E-R-RRRRRRO-O-OR-R-R*   gLiTcHtRaP.exe.....processing.......*ACCESS GRANTED*

I know it's short but I really wanted to get this out.....hope you enjoyed :)

                                                                                                                                                         -Pumpkin