Chapter 42

The guys were doing something like practicing targets and stuff. I was on the hologram talking to my good friend rex. Talking about business and reports and stuff. Though we keep in touch from time to time.

I'll admit he's cute and such a gentleman I was like ugh! Why he is that?

"Last thing we heard from the flankers is that many are spreading on certain planets taking civilians hostage" he said. "But clones got to them before anything bad happened"

I crossed my arms "that's good, any more reports we knees to know from other planets?" I asked.

"Not that I know of" he said.

I nodded and leaned on the wall "okay, so where are you?"

"Mandalore"

"Doing what?"

Rex sighed "me half of my squad and an old friend of mine are helping a group of mandolorian seige mandalore"

I looked at him in confusion "mandolorian?! That's a strange thing and I thought mandalore was a neutral planet."

"It was until a sith lores named maul—who was the guy we're going after by the way. Kill the duchess."

"Oh!" I said surprised. "Do you want us to come and help you. We could be there in about three rotations."

"I think we're fine" rex chuckled.

"Man I wished I outrank you so I could order you to take us with you"

"In my book experience outranks everything" he smirks.

I smirked back "i wonder who has the most experience"

Rex slightly smiles then frowns "be carful on your next mission and say hi to echo for me"

I nod "you too and say hi to flirto for me" I said a nickname mentioning Jesse Making rex laugh. As he turns of the hologram and I smiled a bit "see you soon."

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on I was walking outsiders to see the guys standing in front of me.

"What what's going on guys?" I asked.

"We have all talked and made a decision" tech said.

I raised my brow "what decision?"

Hunter walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder "we made the decision that it's time for you to lead clone force 99"

My eyes widened in shock. Then I glared at Hunter who looked at me scared.

"Hunter, may I see you inside?" He nodes as we got in the ship to talk "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

"A Promtion?" He answered.

I hit my head sarcastically "I told you I'm not suited to be a leader. I'm not as good as you. Though I am the fastest and the only female on the team but a leader thing just doesn't suit me."

Hunter sighed "i was like that too once. But when a great clone once told me 'eventhough you're don't think yourself as something you were meant to me one day you'll realize that it's who you are'" Hunter puts his hand on my shoulder "one day you'll understand" he began to walk away from me then stops but not facing me "if you want to know who said that, it was 99 that told me and the team agreed that you will begin your leadership after the clone wars"

He walks away from me as I stood there still in shock. Why me as the new leader, Hunter has more experience than me. Out out every one why me?

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know I did say I'm gonna wait til May fourth but this is for real this time I promise. Who else is excited?